Well, it's finally here and it's Game Week.

Lv-Bills

Me, too!

Section 123, Row 7, Seats 15-17!

P.S. Don't be late. :lol:

Spoken (typed?) by someone with vast experience on the subject. Are you actually going to show up at the tailgate this year?

Section 335 Row 23 Seats 23-26

I'll be lined up outside Sequoia lot at 7:30 AM Be there!!!!!!

GO BILLS :devil: :devil: :lol:

Amateur. Hammer's Lot opens at 6.

:lol:

Spoken (typed?) by someone with vast experience on the subject. Are you actually going to show up at the tailgate this year?

:devil:

Closing is more important than opening at least for those who think mornings ought to start in afternoon.

No idea where I am sitting yet - the Foxy lady will be telling me.

Closing is more important than opening at least for those who think mornings ought to start in afternoon.

No idea where I am sitting yet - the Foxy lady will be telling me.

Not counting the campers, I've been first arrival to Hammers for many of the past years. Will someone challenge me to that title this year?

Not I, Jack. I'll be more likely to be the last one left again, venturing over to say hi to the Pinto crew after Hammer's clears out.

Oh, I'm envious as hell, and hope one day to meet all of you. Okay, not ALL of you, but enough, anyway. I'll be here in the North Country, Molson Canadian in hand, my stomach in a KNOT. I'll be thinking of my mates at TBD, and if you listen closely, you'll hear a-howlin' from the Eastern basin of Lake Ontario.

:lol:

My friends have tailgated in Lot 3 (newly "Sequoia") for years. I have always had a great time there. I have never been to Hammer's lot...

GO BILLS :devil::devil::lol:

My friends have tailgated in Lot 3 (newly "Sequoia") for years. I have always had a great time there. I have never been to Hammer's lot...

GO BILLS :devil::devil::lol:

We'll be south of you, same side of Abbott, first grass lot after Lot 2. If you've got some time to kill, stop by and say hi ...

Not counting the campers, I've been first arrival to Hammers for many of the past years. Will someone challenge me to that title this year?

Aha! I just knew you've been missing us! :devil:

Everybody have fun and be safe.

GO BILLS!

Oh, I'm envious as hell, and hope one day to meet all of you. Okay, not ALL of you, but enough, anyway. I'll be here in the North Country, Molson Canadian in hand, my stomach in a KNOT. I'll be thinking of my mates at TBD, and if you listen closely, you'll hear a-howlin' from the Eastern basin of Lake Ontario.

What he said! 'xcept I'll be screamin' from the middle section of my couch from 'the 'Nooga!

Enjoy! -and be safe.

Go Bills!