Darian Barnes is my new hero.

From BB.com's article "Bills react to Favre":

"I couldn't care about something any less," said Bills fullback and former Jet Darian Barnes. "We play against great quarterbacks all the time. We play (Tom) Brady twice. It's just another great quarterback. I respect the man, but I just don't care."

PWNED! :D

"I couldn't care about something any less," said Bills fullback and former Jet Darian Barnes. "We play against great quarterbacks all the time. We play (Tom) Brady twice. It's just another great quarterback. I respect the man, but I just don't care."

PWNED! :D

Yeah! More tough talk by the Buffalo Bills! Maybe the Bills should care a little more about playing the "great" QBs. Tom Brady threw for 9 touchdown passes, 684 yards and 94 points against our fearless and talkative bunch. I'll wait and see what tough guy Darian Barnes does on Sundays. That's where heros EARN their stripes. I'm sick and tired of the tough talk.

Yeah! More tough talk by the Buffalo Bills! Maybe the Bills should care a little more about playing the "great" QBs. Tom Brady threw for 9 touchdown passes, 684 yards and 94 points against our fearless and talkative bunch. I'll wait and see what tough guy Darian Barnes does on Sundays. That's where heros EARN their stripes. I'm sick and tired of the tough talk.

Wow... somebody have a case of sandiclititis? Take it easy killer.

I agree with the standpoint that it doesn't matter who is at QB for the other team. You go out, play hard and do everything you can to get a "W". You can't concern yourself with who is under center for your opponent, you just listen to your coaches and bust your a$$ to do your job.

Well, since the games don't start for real until next month, what would you have them do? Press blackout? Or should they say they are glued to the TV watching about Brett Favre, and are now quaking in their boots? Chill, my Bills brother.

:D

Well, since the games don't start for real until next month, what would you have them do? Press blackout? Or should they say they are glued to the TV watching about Brett Favre, and are now quaking in their boots? Chill, my Bills brother.

You reply that the Jets are a tough team with or without Brett Favre. A nice and bland retort for the masses. The problem is that they haven't backed up their tough talk with their play in forever. I know Barnes wasn't here, but the Brady made the Bills look silly last year. I wish the Bills would chill their mouths like the team chilled those last three pitiful games of '07. Let's see the toughness on the field.

You reply that the Jets are a tough team with or without Brett Favre. A nice and bland retort for the masses. The problem is that they haven't backed up their tough talk with their play in forever. I know Barnes wasn't here, but the Brady made the Bills look silly last year. I wish the Bills would chill their mouths like the team chilled those last three pitiful games of '07. Let's see the toughness on the field.

Dude, take a Vicodin, a couple shots of Patron, and chill the eff out. No need for all that anger. What should someone like Barnes say when they are asked a question like this?

Christ man, take a midol. Its good to see that playing against good competition doesnt phase our players.

Golly Bob Howdy, you have some anger issues... Some might say that talking tough is a way to get fired up to play hard.. Ever hear of Joe Namath? I'm not predicting anything, but I do think it is healthier to wait and see if they fail this season before getting so worked up.

PWNED! :censored:

Also, since he plays on offense, he probably really doesn't need to care as much as, say, someone who plays defense! :D

GO BILLS!

Right on cue.

You know, you and krazykat should think about moving in together.

Forgive me for going off topic, but as the season is about to begin, you can help me determine to what extent I should take your posts seriously.

Here's what I need to know:

Do you intend to respond with similar such posts on any positive item posted:

A) Only once in a while

B) More often than not

c) Every time someone posts something positive

d) Shut your !@#$ing piehole you piece of shiitt dirtbag koolaid-drinking rumpranger or I'll track you down, cut you open with a Flowbee and eat your liver using only the tweezers that came in my game of "Operation!"!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Forgive me for going off topic, but as the season is about to begin, you can help me determine to what extent I should take your posts seriously.

Here's what I need to know:

Do you intend to respond with similar such posts on any positive item posted:

A) Only once in a while

B) More often than not

c) Every time someone posts something positive

d) Shut your !@#$ing piehole you piece of shiitt dirtbag koolaid-drinking rumpranger or I'll track you down, cut you open with a Flowbee and eat your liver using only the tweezers that came in my game of "Operation!"!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Aren't you tired of hearing how tough they are in the locker room LA? "Hey, we don't care because we play Brady twice"...I'm guessing he meant the Bills know how to tangle with the likes of Brady. But the truth is they don't know how to handle Tom Brady, they never have. I'm tired of the talk (and you're obviously tired of me). I'm a passionate Bills fan with passionate opinions on the team. I apologize if I hurt the original posters feelings. It wasn't my intention. Perhaps I should tone it down to the nice and easy mood of the board. In the end, I hope Mr. Barnes is as tough as he sounds.

I apologize if I hurt the original posters feelings. It wasn't my intention. Perhaps I should tone it down to the nice and easy mood of the board. In the end, I hope Mr. Barnes is as tough as he sounds.

You have been here a LOT longer than i have. There are people here with a nice and easy mood?!?!?!?!??!! :D

You have been here a LOT longer than i have. There are people here with a nice and easy mood?!?!?!?!??!! :D

It's a nice and easy crowd here unless you get a Jason Peters thread, a Edwards/Losman thread, or after a Buffalo Bills loss. As you can plainly see, I still haven't quite got the hang of it. :censored:

I don't completly disagree with 1billsfan. Talk is cheap, until the back it up on the field too its just talk at the moment. (I know theres not much they can do to back it up until then). Its great to see the players don't fear other teams, but I bet you would hear the same thing said from the Miami Dolphins lockerroom too right now. They aren't going to come out and say they are scared of them, or that he is going to make them such a better team that they shouldn't bother coming out to play them.

Its great to know they don't fear Favre or Brady, but that hasn't done much in the past to stop Brady against them.

Its also great to know that a player on the Bills offence isn't scared of another teams QB, since he never has to be on the field at the same time with him until after the games over and they are running back to the locker room.

Me, I would have been thrilled if he had said something like, "that's just !@#$ing great, now we have to play two hall of fame quarterbacks at least 4 times this year; were doomed."