Time to start trashing the victim

VOR

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if I'd see evidence of malicious intent or negligence in the things he's done, I'd agree with you. The evidence we have shows that the stuff that happened in college was bunk, the stuff that happened with the police the past year was such a non-factor it sounded like a joke when the BN wrote about it (he brought his own alcohol into bars! What a thug!), and in this instance, the evidence supports the claim that he didn't know he hit her, which as I said was mentioned by law enforcement officials and probably is the reason he's getting it pleaded-down to a violation. This is so far from Travis/Chris Henry and Pacman Jones, it's a joke mentioning them in the same sentence.

I agree that he's not malicious but he's definitely irresponsible and has a history of making poor decisions.

It's an embarrassment to falsify the events of an incident and your injuries.

If you have irrefutable proof that she falsified being run over, and that her injuries are fake, than the burden is upon you to provide this evidence. So far, all you've done is make lame excuses for the criminal and express irrational hatred for the victim. I suspect there is a bit of unhealthy affection for Lynch at play here...at least that would help explain your desperate attempts at defending his despicable behavior, while demonizing the victim of a hit-and-run.

If you have irrefutable proof that she falsified being run over, and that her injuries are fake, than the burden is upon you to provide this evidence. So far, all you've done is make lame excuses for the criminal and express irrational hatred for the victim. I suspect there is a bit of unhealthy affection for Lynch at play here...at least that would help explain your desperate attempts at defending his despicable behavior, while demonizing the victim of a hit-and-run.

I have no problem with him defending Lynch but "trashing the victim" is uncalled for and cowardly.

What about the sexual assault charges that were dropped? Or the restraining order that was placed on Lynch by a girlfriend? Or the fact he was shot at? The fact he's been in Buffalo a year and needed to have a sit down with Hamburg Police? I don't know about you but I've never been charged with a crime, I've never been shot at, I've never had to sit down with my local police, and I've certainly never hit a woman at 330am on Chippewa. I suppose you think that these are all coincidences right? There's a pattern here and the only question is will Lynch learn from this (I doubt it) or will he stay on this path and turn into the next Travis Henry.

I've been shot at. Doesn't make me a criminal.

Come to think of it, I've also been charged with a crime and have had to "sit down" with my local police. Didn't make me a criminal either.

And, now that I think of it, I once hit a kid late at night, though not on Chippewa (Main Street in Clarence). Doesn't make me a criminal either.

But those clearly aren't coincidences. There's a pattern there. Guess I need help, before I turn into Travis Henry. :D

Come to think of it, I've also been charged with a crime and have had to "sit down" with my local police. Didn't make me a criminal either.

And, now that I think of it, I once hit a kid late at night, though not on Chippewa (Main Street in Clarence). Doesn't make me a criminal either.

But those clearly aren't coincidences. There's a pattern there. Guess I need help, before I turn into Travis Henry. :D

Damn, you clearly are a criminal. You know what they say...once is an accident, twice is coincidence, and I don't believe in coincidence.

You're guilty and a trouble maker. Apparently only elligant and myself can see that. :lol:

My point is that trouble always seems to find this guy. I have an open mind however, if he gives a sincere apology at his press conference this week I'll forgive him.

What if his lawyer advises him not to say anything? An apology can be considered admission of guilt

It does if you drove off with out stopping. Did You?

I'd rather turn into Travis Henry than a grown man who uses emoticons.

I've been shot at. Doesn't make me a criminal. Come to think of it, I've also been charged with a crime and have had to "sit down" with my local police. Didn't make me a criminal either. And, now that I think of it, I once hit a kid late at night, though not on Chippewa (Main Street in Clarence). Doesn't make me a criminal either. But those clearly aren't coincidences...

I'm relatively new here, but should my sarcasm meter be buzzing?