Prayers for Millbank who is ill

mead107

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need to start a collection? I know grant basically lives off the fat of the land, and may need our help. I would be happy to set something up with paypal if anyone is interested. He was one of the few on here who always took the time to send a nice message when something big was happening in my life, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one he treated that way.

That was a very kind thing to suggest. Keep us posted about this, please.

Grant, be well. We pray for a full and swift recovery my friend!!!

That was a very kind thing to suggest. Keep us posted about this, please.

Grant, be well. We pray for a full and swift recovery my friend!!!

Perhaps SDS or Lori (or even yourself as you're a long standing member) can let us use their PalPal accounts to send money to? I know far fewer people would send to an account ran by myself. It wouldn't cost the owner of the account anything, you could withdraw the money right to a bank account for Free (after we send it) and then send Grant a check.

Perhaps SDS or Lori (or even yourself as you're a long standing member) can let us use their PalPal accounts to send money to? I know far fewer people would send to an account ran by myself. It wouldn't cost the owner of the account anything, you could withdraw the money right to a bank account for Free (after we send it) and then send Grant a check.

LOL!!! My wife handles stuff like that. I wouldn't have a clue.

Do we need to start a collection? I know grant basically lives off the fat of the land, and may need our help. I would be happy to set something up with paypal if anyone is interested. He was one of the few on here who always took the time to send a nice message when something big was happening in my life, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one he treated that way.

You know, that's not a bad idea. He's spent most of his life giving others a hand; time for a little payback.

Thoughts headed your way, Grant. And if you see this, let us know how we can help.