Lynch's Silence

Throw the book at Lynch if it is true that was him driving. No amnesty because he happens to be a Bill. Hitting someone and driving away is disgraceful and immoral,

On a side note, what if JP was driving? I think lynch mobs would be out in force

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't there 3 other players in the truck as well? Also, have you ever seen Marshawn's buddies? They all have dreads, which would make it much easier to confuse him for someone else.

So first there is no difference between speeding and a hit and run and now Marshawn hangs out with nothing but stunt doubles. :D I can't wait to read your next post on this subject. :P

Throw the book at Lynch if it is true that was him driving. No amnesty because he happens to be a Bill. Hitting someone and driving away is disgraceful and immoral,

On a side note, what if JP was driving? I think lynch mobs would be out in force

Nobody gives a second glance at a guy that drives a dented 1998 2WD S-10. :P:D

You guys are all such a bunch of homers. You have to be an idiot not to put this together. Pretty simple, Lynch went down to the Chip, had one too many drinks, clipped a girl, got scared & drove away. He was the driver in the car, im 99% sure of that. My guess is this information will come out next week, he will be arrested & when it is all said & done he will get probation & a small fine, plus find himself right in the middle of a civil lawsuit. MY biggest fear is that Goodell is going to suspend him for the 1st 4 weeks. Hopefully, since this is his 1st offense this is not the case. You guys that are flaming appu just because he could see the obvious really need to take the rose colored glasses off.

This is pure blasphemy. :P

How dare you claim to be a Bills fan and post on this board.

What ever Lynch did was a simple mis-understanding :D

I doubt there is any witness who actually saw Lynch hit the girl with his car. There may be people who saw him in the area that night. It mentioned the girl was lying down in the street for 15 minutes before getting up and walking to an ambulance nearby for assistance. If someone witnessed the accident you would think somebody would have called 911 or something.

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time with the Lynch hit and run aftermath? According to Channel 2 four witnesses say that Marshawn was at the wheel and that other Bills were in the car with him.

If true, what does that say about the moral fiber of this team? The old Polian/Levy "draft only character guys" philosophy is dead. I can't imagine Jim Kelly being in a similar scenario back in the glory days and hiding behind attorneys for days on end.

What kind of a team do we really have if players (plural) would hit a citizen of the community and leave her laying in the road. For all they knew they may have killed her.

I'm starting to think that Beast Mode may have a double meaning.

He's a scumbag.

You can take the player out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a scumbag.

I hope they suspend him for a year and I hope this woman wins a million in the lawsuit.

No matter what Buffalo Bill it would be there would be plenty of morons taking up for the player.

There is no shortage of those type of retards.

Some of these morons are actually taking personal shots at the woman who was hit by the POS who runs with a leather ball for the Bills.

Not at all. I believe that was the first time ever, I typed the word.

Sureeeeee.....

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=703221

:P

Nice try at a patently false, self-serving, cheap character smear.

Hey now, you're the one that brought up boners in the end of the world scenario, not me.

(A bit sensitive regarding me joking about it being mentioned it for an end of the world scenario, no?)

Don't do it again, though. If you do, I'll no longer be there to add a bit of support to your Vince Young propaganda campaign. :D

I'm thinkin I should up the ante: make some propoganda posters and what not. Any ideas?

I doubt there is any witness who actually saw Lynch hit the girl with his car. There may be people who saw him in the area that night. It mentioned the girl was lying down in the street for 15 minutes before getting up and walking to an ambulance nearby for assistance. If someone witnessed the accident you would think somebody would have called 911 or something.

How do you figure they didnt call 911.

And why do you reach to say that no one saw Lynch ?

Why ?

Were you there ?

Do you want to twist the truth that desperately because he plays for a football team ?

Sick.

Here it is ....get it through your head...your hero ran a woman with his car , stopped looked in the mirror and drove off.

When the cops arrived at his house no one answered to the door because he didnt want his blood achohol level checked.

He is a turd.

I learned a long time ago, these guys are not choir boys. Most of them have probably done far worse than we even know about. They're humans, and humans make mistakes. As long as nobody winds up dead or permanently impaired because of their actions, and they exhibit some sense of remorse (or at least apologize), then I'm willing to forgive and forget.

If the police can prove something against Lynch or his friends in the car, I expect then he will show remorse and then you will feel better.

The three passengers should cooperate and come forward, if for any reason at all it will speed up this whole process.

I guarantee you that if Lynch admits being the driver he will be in big trouble with the league (the vehicle and traffic charge is minor) and the passengers who did not cooperate will also be in trouble.

Chevy, that's the same way I've felt about this for the past few days. Whatever respect ML had earned is gone. How do you cheer for someone like this?

If you're innocent or if it can be proved that you're guilty, it's in your best interest to talk; much of the time, people who don't talk have something to hide and are hoping to skate away. As I posted in the main thread, that if he was the driver it was/is in his best interest to turn himself in and make a statement, say that he hadn't realized he hit someone, plea bargain and beg for the mercy of the court (and would probably receive it, being who he is), then pay in a likely civil court case. People who own up to their actions and ask for forgiveness ofttimes get it --- we live in a society that's eager to give second chances to those who admit they've fouled up. Instead, ML has remained silent for almost a week now, and that works to pi-- off police and justice system and it shows no willingness to cooperate to resolve this accident and no remorse (now, it'll just be remorse that he got caught) and he will not get any breaks, by just desserts.

Technically, passengers who do not come forward could be charged with aiding and abetting. Real world, this is unusual. But they could if the DA wanted to push for it.

Someone mentioned it here... ML's rather distinctive hairstyle (red tip dreads, yeah?) might do him in re: eyewitnesses.

Exactly. When you have a case with tons of publicity, and then, days after the fact a witness suddenly comes forward, you have to wonder. Add in all the circumstances you mention, and I am sure the police are concerned about this witness, assuming that witness exists.

One of the oldest tricks in the book is to claim you have a witness who nails the defendant even if you don't. The defendant then figures he is better off coming clean to earn points with the DA and get a good plea/sentencing recommendation. I have even seen the ploy used in civil cases by insurance adjusters.

I am sure you have seen an interrogation session on Law & Order where, making it up out of whole cloth, they tell the suspect, "look, we have witnesses who can place you at the scene, we know you had the motive, the only thing we can't figure out is whether you used a hammer or or a baseball bat...?"

We just don't know diddly at this point. The police could have a witness, a good one, a lousy one or none at all. They might be holding off to give him a chance to do the right thing or they might be holding off because their evidence if for S....

Well I doubt the police are holding off to give him a chance to do the right thing.

A man that would hit a woman with a car , look in the mirror and drive off isn't the type that will "do the right thing".

This marshit or whatever his retarded name is, is nothing but trash.

How, when the car apparently sped off, did anyone have 'eye witness' accounts that could identify the people in the car, let alone know they were teammates?

Unless they physically saw them go in to the car, I don't see that as possible...

Well, looks like a Freddy Jackson/Xavier Omon backfield this year...

Yes a diehard like you would need video.

Nothing could get people like you to face reality when to comes to your football heroes.

Seriously people...ever hear of presumed innocent? Some of you jokers are ready to lock him up off a press report and conference? Are you f---- kidding? And you wonder how the Duke lacrosse rape charge got so out of hand. Don't you f----- people learn from your mistakes? Let me start...

This marshit or whatever his retard name is, is nothing but trash.

And you know this how? Because his car was accused of something?

Whatever respect ML had earned is gone. How do you cheer for someone like this?

Again, because his car was accused of something?

I really can't understand how these pro athletes not only make bad decisions, but then get horrible legal advice.

Nothing wrong with what ML is doing right now. There is procedure, you don't win this kind of case in the court of public opinion and generally can only make it worse for yourself (see Clemens, Roger). The obligation rests with the State to prove ML's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. ML could never speak about this incident again in his life. Changes nothing.

How do you figure they didnt call 911.

And why do you reach to say that no one saw Lynch ?

Why ?

Were you there ?

Do you want to twist the truth that desperately because he plays for a football team ?

I'll answer in order...

1- She lay there for about 15 min. The corner of Delaware and Chippewa is one of the busiest in the city at 3 AM. Cops would have been there within seconds if some one had called.

2- I passed one of those Porsche Cayennes today, on Water street in NYC. Dude was sitting at a lioght, so as I crossed the street, I said nice tint job, did it come like that? He says, yeah. Guess what, noone saw ML driving when that girl was hit. Witnesses may have seen ML climb into the driver's side of that car, but at 4 AM, with the glare from the streetlights (trust me, I know this corner), and the tint on the Cayenne, noone saw him driving. There is almost no angle possible for someone to be positioned and make a positive ID on the driver from anything less than 50 feet. Ain't gonna happen.

3- Not that night, but I've been on that corner many nights. There are several bars and Spot Coffee over there.

4- No, I don't. But I want to see justice served. If he is found guilty by a jury of his peers, then, by all means, sentence him and let him pay his debt to society (and the girl). If he is found not guilty, then everyone in this friggin thread better enjoy their crow.

Ridiculous. I'm real glad some of you jokers were not around when the Constitution was drafted. God help us all.

So first there is no difference between speeding and a hit and run and now Marshawn hangs out with nothing but stunt doubles. :D I can't wait to read your next post on this subject. :P

Nothing suprises me out of people like that.

They're mentally ill and have a low IQ.

Seriously people...ever hear of presumed innocent? Some of you jokers are ready to lock him up off a press report and conference? Are you f---- kidding? And you wonder how the Duke lacrosse rape charge got so out of hand. Don't you f----- people learn from your mistakes? Let me start...

Nothing wrong with what ML is doing right now. There is procedure, you don't win this kind of case in the court of public opinion and generally can only make it worse for yourself (see Clemens, Roger). The obligation rests with the State to prove ML's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. ML could never speak about this incident again in his life. Changes nothing.

I'll answer in order...

1- She lay there for about 15 min. The corner of Delaware and Chippewa is one of the busiest in the city at 3 AM. Cops would have been there within seconds if some one had called.

2- I passed one of those Porsche Cayennes today, on Water street in NYC. Dude was sitting at a lioght, so as I crossed the street, I said nice tint job, did it come like that? He says, yeah. Guess what, noone saw ML driving when that girl was hit. Witnesses may have seen ML climb into the driver's side of that car, but at 4 AM, with the glare from the streetlights (trust me, I know this corner), and the tint on the Cayenne, noone saw him driving. There is almost no angle possible for someone to be positioned and make a positive ID on the driver from anything less than 50 feet. Ain't gonna happen.

3- Not that night, but I've been on that corner many nights. There are several bars and Spot Coffee over there.

4- No, I don't. But I want to see justice served. If he is found guilty by a jury of his peers, then, by all means, sentence him and let him pay his debt to society (and the girl). If he is found not guilty, then everyone in this friggin thread better enjoy their crow.

Ridiculous. I'm real glad some of you jokers were not around when the Constitution was drafted. God help us all.

I'll try to get it through your skull again.

...your hero ran a woman with his car , stopped looked in the mirror and drove off.

When the cops arrived at his house no one answered to the door because he didnt want his blood achohol level checked.

He is a turd.

This is pure blasphemy. :P

How dare you claim to be a Bills fan and post on this board.

What ever Lynch did was a simple mis-understanding :D

I hope you're just being sarcastic , but if not.....

Being a Buffalo Bills fans has something to do with hit and runs ?

So because you are a Bills fan you feel obligated to take up for the driver of a hit and run ?

Is your head dented ?

I'll try to get it through your skull again.

...your hero ran a woman with his car , stopped looked in the mirror and drove off.

He is a turd.

And you *know* this because you were there?

Or have you been jumping to conclusions again....

I'll answer in order...

Thanks Matlock :D

And you *know* this because you were there?

Or have you been jumping to conclusions again....

Here is what happened ....

He hit a pedestrian with his car after coming out of the bars.

He looked in the mirror and decided to drive off and leave the scene.

You know what this reminds me of....

It reminds me of President Bush saying there is no way to tell an illegal from a US citizen.

99% of the time the employers know , and Bush knows too.

This is just as pathetic.

It reminds me of President Bush saying there is no way to tell an illegal from a US citizen.

Don't forget when he threw it in reverse and backed over her, then jumped out, took her purse, and gave her a wedgie.

Congratulations on hooking someone. :D

Don't forget when he threw it in reverse and backed over her, then jumped out, took her purse, and gave her a wedgie.

Congratulations on hooking someone. :D

I'd think that naming yourself after an old processor would be proof enough of being a troll, lol

I truly hope you get caught for every illegal act you commit as well Sir HighandMighty: speeding, changing lanes with no turn signal, jaywalking. Give it a rest, you bore me.

Your joking right, this is not a minor traffic violation it's a hit and run even if she walked away!

So pentium4ee...You know what this brings back bad memories of...It reminds me of Ted Kennedy saying he didn't remember

what happened back in July 1969 at Chappaquiddick. 100% of the people knew that Ted remembered, and everyone else knew Ted did as well. Do you think ML should or will receive the same treatment as Ted? If you were the judge in this case it sounds like ML would serve a far greater penalty than Ted did. That my friend would be truly pathetic.

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time with the Lynch hit and run aftermath? According to Channel 2 four witnesses say that Marshawn was at the wheel and that other Bills were in the car with him.

If true, what does that say about the moral fiber of this team? The old Polian/Levy "draft only character guys" philosophy is dead. I can't imagine Jim Kelly being in a similar scenario back in the glory days and hiding behind attorneys for days on end.

What kind of a team do we really have if players (plural) would hit a citizen of the community and leave her laying in the road. For all they knew they may have killed her.

I'm starting to think that Beast Mode may have a double meaning.

Think about what most of us where like in our early twenties, I cant ever remember not being overly intoxicated in a vehicle with a bunch of friends (sarcasm x 50), part of being yourn is making stupid mistakes and not thinking or caring about the consequenses,

It seems people are getting worked up without knowing all the facts of the case. Lynch is going to take a hit since he is the owner of the car but no one knows the reasons surrounding the incident and who was driving. Thankfully, the young woman was not seriously injured and hopefully this is a wake up call for Lynch. In any event it is probably going to be a misdemeanor charge with no change jail time from most news reports. So the real issue now is how the NFL is going to treat this under their player conduct policy.

What I'm having real trouble understanding in all of this is how the driver could have hit her and she only suffered the injuries she did, namely a bruised hip and a cut, which was stitched up with a relatively minimal number of stitches (7) and she was released that day/night. If he hit her straight on, it would have been a lot worse than that obviously. It must have been a glancing hit, i.e., he was turning that corner (meaning that he was not going that fast (by definition) unless he was up on two wheels or something, which no one seems to be suggesting) and she was walking across the street and he clipped her with the right side of his car and she probably spun around and went down, taking a piece of the car with her (my guess is it was a piece of the mirror, since, again, it's doubtful that anything on the front of a car would fall off even if it hit a person straight on (which again, doesn't seem to be the case here). Not to be a Marshawn apologist, but in that case, isn't it possible that the driver of the car wasn't even sure he hit someone, since from a glancing blow there's not likely to be the "thud" you'd get if you hit someone or something head on? Folks here seem to have an image of this accident as he ran her over head on and then sped away. From the injuries involved, it really doesn't sound that way to me.

In terms of Marshawn's not speaking to the police, I agree that being uncooperative looks bad. What I really suspect is going on here is that you have a pretty young and scared guy who knows nothing about these kinds of things, but is scared out of his wits as to what can happen to him in the justice and League discipline process and in such a case is just following the advice of his attorney instead of perhaps doing what a more mature person might do, namely exercising some discretion in the matter and telling his attorney he just wants to come clean and cooperate, which is also an area where his interest and his attorney's diverge since there's not much for an attorney to do if he just goes in and spills his guts (assuming his attorney is not doing right by his client in that regard). This is the easiest path to follow for someone in his shoes, although it may not be the best. Again, I think someone a bit older and wiser may realize that he's not helping himself by staying silent and just relying on his attorney's advice blindly. Remember, too, that Marshawn grew up in a neighborhood where the police were usually not your friends, no matter how some folks try to spin that on this board, which adds to the likelihood that he's a bit gullible when his attorney tells him he's better off fighting this than coming clean.

Personally, I think that Marshawn would be better served coming forward, not least of the reasons for which is that it's the right thing to do. That said, I can understand why he may not do so, but that's worse for even him in the long run, as that doesn't look so good either to the Commissioner or the public. I also think, however, that a lot of folks here and elsewhere are blowing this a bit out of proportion--as noted above, based on the facts we have, it's possible that the driver of this care didn't even know they'd really hit someone. This is not a case of attempted murder or even attempt to injure. Even if Marshawn was the driver, I'd say that the sentence would involve no jail time (probation and community service) and from the League, the worst I would see as fair would be a 4 game suspension, reduced to 2 for contrition (if it's shown eventually), much like Jared Allen got last year for 2 DWI's in a short span of time (and for those who talk about Jared's "contrition", remember that he still owned a bar throughout all of that). I'm not even sure that's warranted for Marshawn here, personally, as this was really his first brush with the law (I don't count his being shot at in a case of mistaken identity and the thing with his girlfriend that was dropped--if it was dropped, I don't think it's fair for the NFL to use that against him, but that's just my view).

PS My strong suspicion is that Pentium4EEE is really a Pats* fan here to stir up trouble--look at his join date. I've seen on their boards suggestions that they go onto other team's boards and pretend to be local fans during Spygate and suspect that this recent joiner is an extension of that failed policy.....

This guy's living in never never land.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_9517147

"Show up, 'fess up and handle it. Contact the victim, apologize and offer game tickets or a visit to team headquarters or whatever is necessary to put a half-smile on her face and a good vibe in her heart.

Then move on. But never forget."

I think that it's going to take a whole lot more than a couple of game tickets to appease this woman. A civil case asking for hundreds of thousands will be more like it.

"Show up, 'fess up and handle it. Contact the victim, apologize and offer game tickets or a visit to team headquarters or whatever is necessary to put a half-smile on her face and a good vibe in her heart.

I think that it's going to take a whole lot more than a couple of game tickets to appease this woman. A civil case asking for hundreds of thousands will be more like it.

Wow, the 'It's-all-good' nature of that article really shows how that reporter is 3,000 miles removed from the situation.

If ML was driving... and the reported evidence is stacking up that he was....

If he had come forward the next day or two, there was maybe a 10% chance that he could have gotten by with an "I'm so sorry" some tickets and covering the medical charges (the woman would also have to be a fervent believer in forgiveness being divine). But, like the subject of this/your thread says, it's his silence that is really going to screw him over 1) in the court of public opinion, and as an effect, markedly sour his relationship with the team --- how are they supposed to market someone in ML's shoes? 2) by angering the police and DA, such that any breaks he may have been able to get like a plea deal for community service, etc. might go off the table 3) the woman is now, for sure, going to sue his ass for everything she can get (probably would have done this anyway tho).

If he had stepped forward --- he may still have time to do this --- and accepted responsibility, said it was an accident and that he didn't know he'd hit someone, that he's sorry, he might be able to mitigate some of the damage his silence has produced in points 1 and 2. The advice of his attorney is missing the much bigger picture from point 1. What he looks like now is a child hiding behind his momma.

And who could blame her at this point? I'm going to jump to another wild conclusion here, but when someone hits you with a car and drives off like they just clipped a woodchuck.....it probably hurts your feelings too. Dehumanized much?

Accidents happen, and if someone had stepped up earlier and apologized it likely would have been a MUCH different story than it is now. Certainly not just a couple tickets, she's had medical attention and may want some cosmetic work on her new zipper which costs money. But when they are waiting for someone to legally prove they did it before apologizing.....that's a huge FU to the victim and begs for no mercy whatsoever from the judge in civil court or from the commissioner of the NFL.

Everybody is defending his counsel, I think they've made a misdemeanor into a potential PR disaster. He won't see jail time. He won't be cut because Jauron won't survive a step back this season and can't risk it. But goodwill is an important thing to have with Bills fans, and you can bet the minute he fumbles away a game his character will be called into question.

And who could blame her at this point? I'm going to jump to another wild conclusion here, but when someone hits you with a car and drives off like they just clipped a woodchuck.....it probably hurts your feelings too. Dehumanized much?

Accidents happen, and if someone had stepped up earlier and apologized it likely would have been a MUCH different story than it is now. Certainly not just a couple tickets, she's had medical attention and may want some cosmetic work on her new zipper which costs money. But when they are waiting for someone to legally prove they did it before apologizing.....that's a huge FU to the victim and begs for no mercy whatsoever from the judge in civil court or from the commissioner of the NFL.

Everybody is defending his counsel, I think they've made a misdemeanor into a potential PR disaster. He won't see jail time. He won't be cut because Jauron won't survive a step back this season and can't risk it. But goodwill is an important thing to have with Bills fans, and you can bet the minute he fumbles away a game his character will be called into question.

His questionable character had been an issue from his college days before he he entered the NFL.

However, those concerns were all buried under the carpet in Bills country as soon as the Bills drafted him.

same with Hardy.

Once a turd, always a turd

Nobody's blaming her and I think everyone expects this to cost Lynch a pretty penny. No issue there. Assuming he was driving, he deserves it and he's got the money.

For the love of God, please go back and read the post from the 'Zone about how our legal system works. Presenting a defense is a lot smarter than 'begging for mercy'. :blink:

Once again, it's not a misdemeanor until they agree to something to plea to, which is why they are handling it as they are so as to ensure that there won't be jail time. A PR 'disaster' is a small price to pay compared to jail and beside tend to have a very short shelf life in this country. And you can bet that the minute he rip off a game winning TD no one will give a damn about this incident.

I realize that your personal impatience should dictate the legal defense of someone you've probably never met, but I think if you can hold out just a bit longer we'll get all the answers.

I realize that your personal impatience should dictate the legal defense of someone you've probably never met, but I think if you can hold out just a bit longer we'll get all the answers.

As a general rule, I live my life based on what the public thinks I should do rather than what is best for me personally. :blink:

As I've read all the Lynch postings ... here and in the other threads where I had posted my thoughts on the matter, having had a family member killed by a hit-and-run ... I am literally shocked at the number of postings coming down on the side of Marshawn.

Here it is again, plain English and no chance for misinterpretation: You don't have the RIGHT to say 'He's probably OK, and anyhow I'm a little buzzed and it'll be more trouble than it's worth." You STOP. EVERY TIME. Regardless of the circumstances. You have hit a human being. A person. Could be someone's father ... someone's mother ... someone's son or daughter. Someone's caretaker. It's a HUMAN BEING. You STOP ... EVERY F*&KING TIME.

I'll say this right now... Whereas many people in here have gotten it wrong, I'll bet any one of you my first row seats that the NFL Commissioner gets it right.

Good grief, I love how people make assumptions about what really happened. We don't know what happened yet.

From what I've read and heard, it almost sounds like the lady walked in to the front corner of the car or even the fender. If that's the case, it is almost as much her fault as it is the driver of the Porsche. If the damage is where I think it is based on reading things, maybe they thought they sideswiped a car and sped off. Still wrong, but a lot of people have done that.

In any case, the NFL has no grounds to suspend ML. They have set precedents before with what they will suspend people for, and with no prior bad history with the NFL they can not suspend him. They may be able to fine him, but if they suspend him it will be appealed easily with the NFLPA. Lance Briggs crashed his car, probably while drunk or on drugs. Remember that? If Lynch was driving or in the car and the other people in the car come forward with a story that they thought they had side swiped a car and they had been drinking so they didn't want to get the police involved, would that be so bad?

And don't go comparing the NFL life of 15-20 years ago to today. The media, for one, is vastly different. The internet goes buzzing about a story like this, where 15-20 years ago it would never have even been reported until something official came out. So, players could handle things under the table and the media would never have an official story to run with. Now, journalism is shot to hell and everything gets reported and speculated on.

As I've read all the Lynch postings ... here and in the other threads where I had posted my thoughts on the matter, having had a family member killed by a hit-and-run ... I am literally shocked at the number of postings coming down on the side of Marshawn.

Here it is again, plain English and no chance for misinterpretation: You don't have the RIGHT to say 'He's probably OK, and anyhow I'm a little buzzed and it'll be more trouble than it's worth." You STOP. EVERY TIME. Regardless of the circumstances. You have hit a human being. A person. Could be someone's father ... someone's mother ... someone's son or daughter. Someone's caretaker. It's a HUMAN BEING. You STOP ... EVERY F*&KING TIME.

I'll say this right now... Whereas many people in here have gotten it wrong, I'll bet any one of you my first row seats that the NFL Commissioner gets it right.

Except he didn't stop, so now he has to do WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM. That means getting a really good lawyer and letting the guy do his job while you sit at home and keep your mouth shut. That's the system, regardless of whatever perfect world you're looking for.

And it's going to be really interesting to see just how far the Commissioner pushes this given the precedents set in cases like Leonard Little's.

Except he didn't stop, so now he has to do WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM. That means getting a really good lawyer and letting the guy do his job while you sit at home and keep your mouth shut. That's the system, regardless of whatever perfect world you're looking for.

And it's going to be really interesting to see just how far the Commissioner pushes this given the precedents set in cases like Leonard Little's.

Do we know that he was driving yet? I haven't heard...