You know what bothered me watching the Bills roundup

:lol: JAMES HARDY.....what is he doin he is so big and he let Jabari out jump him for a ball that was thrown his way down the sidelines on a deep ball he didnt even go up and try to get it at its highest point that bothers me and it better not happen again because again he is so big, has the big verticle jump, and is so strong he should be able to get those jump balls especially in the red zone.....i believe Mike Mayock stated this also in this video here is the vid.....look at 2:39 to 2:49 he discusses this same topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLn28s4seas there is the video

:lol: JAMES HARDY.....what is he doin he is so big and he let Jabari out jump him for a ball that was thrown his way down the sidelines on a deep ball he didnt even go up and try to get it at its highest point that bothers me and it better not happen again because again he is so big, has the big verticle jump, and is so strong he should be able to get those jump balls especially in the red zone.....i believe Mike Mayock stated this also in this video here is the vid.....look at 2:39 to 2:49 he discusses this same topic

Which player has a contract with the Bills? Sure, go for broke in OTA's, get injured, and get a crap deal. Remember Parrish IN training camp? Makes a lot of sense to me and I don't have to see the play.

I have to admit, I look forward to your threads. I can't figure out which I look forward to more; the thought process or the sentence structure. There's this whole "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter" thing going on, except without the chocolate. Or the peanut butter.

Here, you forgot these ................................................

I have to admit, I look forward to your threads. I can't figure out which I look forward to more; the thought process or the sentence structure. There's this whole "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter" thing going on, except without the chocolate. Or the peanut butter.

Thanks simon

Now THAT was ONE tough sentance to read

Now THAT was ONE tough sentance to read

How's this one from the front page of TBD?

There will be 350 days this year on which each NFL team won’t play a regular-season game, and the only thing organizations can do is upgrade in the downtime; thanks to shrewd moves that will complement recent bright young veterans, fans discussing this particular team’s prospects will tend to experience anticipation as opposed to trepidation as they are more likely to make statements about the Bills' immediate future than ask questions.

cause im sure randy moss has never been out-jumped in practice, let alone an OTA.

id rather have Hardy concentrating on learning the offense than trying to make huge plays and getting injured.

he's already done all he has to do to "impress" the team, he did enough to get drafted in the 2nd round. his ability to jump and go up for balls hasnt gone away.

thats the natural part of it for him.

he has other things in football to worry about right now.

James Hardy

Scoring 36 TDs which is third in Big Ten Conference history - $0

Catching 191 balls to shatter the school record of 170 - $0

Holding the all-time record at Indiana for receiving yards with 2,740 - $0

Over-reaction to Hardy getting out-jumped once during voluntary Organized Team Activities - Priceless

Well played, sir. Well played.

It's never too early to start telling our players how much they suck.

Well we've already beat him into the ground for how much he sucks off the field, so this is just the natural evolution.

Go Bills!

James Hardy

Over-reaction to Hardy getting out-jumped once during voluntary Organized Team Activities - Priceless

:unsure:;):(

so you guys dont even care about football, just about how i put my sentences together? Ok thats alright then so.....later :unsure: 's.

If the "Bills D #1 in 2008" is a true statement, is it really a shocker that he got shut down on a play?

James Hardy

Yea

so you guys dont even care about football, just about how i put my sentences together? Ok thats alright then so.....later :rolleyes: 's.

Look, I don't want to lecture you, yoonyour, but.....think about it. You're contributing ideas in a forum that is based on the written word. It's not based on oral presentation, or on photographs, or on music. It's based on the written word. If you're going to come into a restaurant and slobber all over the table, you're going to have people look at you a little funny. If you're going to ride in an elevator and fart, you're going to have people that will criticize you. If you're going to come to a message board and display your ignorance of your mother tongue (I know, that's a big assumption on my part), you're going to have people bust your stones. Put a little thought into it. It's not that hard. Go read some Hemingway - you'll learn how to write in short, sharp sentences. And you might grow a little bit while you're at it. My recommendation is "In Our Time", a collection of short stories from early in his career. "Big Two-Hearted River I & II" is one of my favorites. Try it.

:rolleyes: