NCAA Tourney discussion thread

KD in CA

Who else had WVU over Duke today? Might be my Big East bias, but I had WVU in the sweet 16 and Notre Dame in the Elite 8--so far so good!!

Glad to say that I did.

Just caught a bit of Joe Alexander's post-game presser. He said that Duke could be competitive in the BE. :wallbash:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, am I glad I was wrong! The Dook dynasty is crumbling...one-dimensional team that falls flat if the threes aren't dropping. Way to go Mountaineers! :wallbash:

It's just SO HARD to root for a Bob Huggins' team.

It's just SO HARD to root for a Bob Huggins' team.

Agreed--it was much easier when he was Cincy and had those #1 seeded teams that always lost in the second round. It was a sure bet you'd see that #8 over #1 upset in the second round for all those hyped-up Huggins teams.

For some reason, these players at WVU are just guys you want to root for (probably because Beilein recruited them).

Who else had WVU over Duke today? Might be my Big East bias, but I had WVU in the sweet 16 and Notre Dame in the Elite 8--so far so good!!

I had WVU over Duke, but I have Xavier over WVU in the next round. However, if I could change that pick to WVU, I would.

Agreed--it was much easier when he was Cincy and had those #1 seeded teams that always lost in the second round. It was a sure bet you'd see that #8 over #1 upset in the second round for all those hyped-up Huggins teams.

For some reason, these players at WVU are just guys you want to root for (probably because Beilein recruited them).

Exactly.

Had WVU in the bracket (Duke obviously a fraud)...

ND should be a good game tonight; I got the Cougars because they've played better than the Irish on the road this year.