NCAA Tourney discussion thread

KD in CA

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big game tonight, i didn't realize a 5 and 1 seed could play in this round.

Huh, whats that you say, the Terps-Syracuse game is not in the NCAA Trny. Can't be, my Terps are in arn't they????

Yeah, there is a big game tonight. Kansas St. vs USC! :P

Ugghhh....

Is it possible for a #15 seed to choke? They looked scared to run a play and/or shoot on the two possessions before the inbounds turnover.

Belmont was robbed!

Ugghhh....

Is it possible for a #15 seed to choke? They looked scared to run a play and/or shoot on the two possessions before the inbounds turnover.

Choke job? Hell yes. But don't blame the kids. That one is on the coach. WTF were they doing running the shot clock down to five seconds TWICE in the last minute when they had the lead. Then, on the last possession (excluding the final second hail mary), he don't have them call a TO until there are 4 seconds left. And then calls a confusing play that results in a turnover!! Good grief!!

I thought it was a little odd that USC was only favored by 1 and yet I didn't know anyone personally or on tv who picked K St....

Didn't like the fashionable 2nd round upset over Wisconsin because Washington St is the Wisconsin of the Pac 10 & they destroyed USC twice.

I thought it was a little odd that USC was only favored by 1 and yet I didn't know anyone personally or on tv who picked K St....

Didn't like the fashionable 2nd round upset over Wisconsin because Washington St is the Wisconsin of the Pac 10 & they destroyed USC twice.

I picked K State. :)