NCAA Tourney discussion thread

KD in CA

UCLA just went for a 3-pointer with 10 seconds left so they can beat Miss Valley State by 42 points!! You stay classy, UCLA.

PTR

I saw that too... first thing I thought (again, I have an almost unhealthy hate for anything Boston-centric) "Wow when did Belicheat* start coaching basketball?"

Not sure it will catch up with them, but Karma is a cruel mistress, UCLA. Wonder what Mr. Wooden would think of that...

One other observation, did anyone catch that #43 from WVU (Smalligan)? Dude looks like he had some eligibility left from 1978 or something. This link doesn't do it justice, but he looks to be "middle-aged man."

Before some asks for link:

http://www.msnsportsnet.com/profile.cfm?id...mp;sport=mbball

Somewhere I think there's a middle school in America that is a man-down in the guidance counselor department. :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCLA just went for a 3-pointer with 10 seconds left so they can beat Miss Valley State by 42 points!! You stay classy, UCLA.

PTR

I have UCLA in a big pool where they need to cover every game- so I say- God bless them!

GAH! :)

Why 11-16 on my picks! I'm starting out worse than last year and last year I took 30 mins to make the bracket!

You're gonna have to rally like the Dukies did today my man. I wouldn't worry too much, we've got a wad of games tomorrow and sooner or later the shat will hit everyone's fan in some form or another.

I'm counting on them to bounce back. Hey, so far my bracket is holding up.

One of the funniest things I've ever read. 2 hours into the first day of the tournament, with a grand total of 3 (out of 32) first round games in action.

"Oh, CRAP! I had Temple to win it all!"