NCAA Tourney discussion thread

KD in CA

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! Rocking 18/20 so far and feeling great! Only wish I'd entered more contests!

Not doing that well because 3 out of 4 of my upsets didn't pan out.....hoping for a big comeback in the later rounds.

I have to say watching the 3rd best ACC team lose to the 8th best Big East team trumps my bracket....

Wonder if Vitale & Mike Patrick still want to investigate Va Tech's omission.

I dunno...seeing the 3rd ranked team in the West Coast Conference knock off the 16th ranked team in the nation had to be a bracket buster as well.

I wanted Dook to lose to Belmont on Thursday, but unfortunately I believe they'll beat WV pretty handily today. Hope I'm wrong.

I dunno...seeing the 3rd ranked team in the West Coast Conference knock off the 16th ranked team in the nation had to be a bracket buster as well.

I wanted Dook to lose to Belmont on Thursday, but unfortunately I believe they'll beat WV pretty handily today. Hope I'm wrong.

Bracket buster for sure; but if Henderson is on crutches 5 minutes into their game and Price is not, the result of those two nailbiters flip-flop pretty easily.

Uconn - who isn't an offensive team to begin with - is going to have problems without their best playmaker.

I'm not sure how WV will match up (I got them winning). They don't really have the bigs to exploit Duke's interior, but they will have the best player on the floor; which means they'll at least keep it close imo.

Wow, am I glad I was wrong! The Dook dynasty is crumbling...one-dimensional team that falls flat if the threes aren't dropping. Way to go Mountaineers! :wallbash: