Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or in layman's terms, he hanged himself while grieving over the sudden and unexpected loss of his wife.

As sad as that is, it's made all the more sad because he was one of the good guys...

So if it was me things would be cool, right?

I fought with "Miami Don Johnson"/Hogboy relentlessly during the HyperBills era,and the early days of TBD.

He came up and introduced himself to me at the 1997 HyperBills tailgate party, and we both had a good laugh.

We still drop each other an e mail now and then....

I still maintain that Billdo/ Big Green Weenie was also Hogboy. Then again those threads are lost too :thumbsup:

To be truthful, you can't overlook the poster who was upset last year when the team starting putting some victories on the board because "winning hurts the franchise."

:thumbsup:

Classic...

I forget who it was earlier this Year, but the guy who said "You never Draft a WR at #11, even if he's a Jerry Rice clone." That guy gets My vote! :angry:

It's too bad that an archive of the early TBD site doesn't exist.

The earlier days of the internet had more of a neighborhood feel to it,and the emerging TBD reflected that in my opinion.

Yeah, but......we experience it all at Lot 1 Pole 5 !! Say hi to Finne for me !!

ICE was hilarious

the post about the mel gibson movie passion of christ was wild. the post about favorite WWF wrestlers was funny too.

r.rich is a classic. what about 'john from hamet' -- or something like that?

fixed

To all you whippersnappers, the king of them all, y'all was the great Bob Lamb on Prodigy in the mid-90's. Never met the man, but lots of people who used to be here did. He practically invented the Bills message board. SDS is a great mentor and I appreciate his work but Bob Lamb was the first person I ever saw with a Bills message board. Are you still out there Bob?

To all you whippersnappers, the king of them all, y'all was the great Bob Lamb on Prodigy in the mid-90's. Never met the man, but lots of people who used to be here did. He practically invented the Bills message board. SDS is a great mentor and I appreciate his work but Bob Lamb was the first person I ever saw with a Bills message board. Are you still out there Bob?

Anyone remember Kultar's Pouch?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bob was a warden somewhere, now.