Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take this discussion seriously until someone throws b.harami's name into the hat. He knew so much about the Bills that his head could not contain it all...and many of us were forced to bear witness to the repercussions that result from possessing such an immensity of knowledge when he one day exploded in a giant meltdown, never to be heard from again!

I vote for GayBrady. That was my user name when I first signed up and one of my first responses came from Hollywood Donahoe, crying about why I used that as a screen name.

DeadHorseBeatersSociety was my favorite. He always got his point across. Otherwise, I hate everyone. :thumbsup:

Of course, and Eric's contribution is still missed here.

But, no mention of history is complete without a thorough thanks to Dan Valentine - the godfather of the Buffalo Bills fan community on these Internets tubes and the original BBML.

Cheers to the old folks.

Good times. And, good football.

Almost forgotten, but not quite history. :pirate:

Cheers to the old fogies.

This is truly a time warp.

What's next, Darlene shows up with a whip?

I spoke with her just the other day. Haven't heard from Dan in a long time though.

As far as time warp, I was thinking gobills might make a sudden reappearance. :pirate:

I liked reading GG's stuff as well. Hoist another for the old fogies! :pirate:

Ah, the good ol' prehistoric days, when all you needed to be an expert was a keyboard and Internet access.

oh, wait....