Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the Bib myself, even though we did kind of get off on the wrong foot. Here's to the Bib :w00t:

As for my current favorite.....I have to say that goes to Smokin and Jokin......seems to be the closest poster to my way of thinking.

I'll throw a vote out for BiB...this place really changed for me when he went away :w00t:

I've mentioned before who I put at the top of the list for funniest TBD'er....Dan Gross and Taterhill, with SDS a close third.

I forgot what name she went by on the board (SDS would know), but I would nominate Dwight Adams' daughter. Unlike Soprano, she had an inside source and provided some great information.

Now that I think about it, did she go by Billsbabe or something like that?

I forgot what name she went by on the board (SDS would know), but I would nominate Dwight Adams' daughter. Unlike Soprano, she had an inside source and provided some great information.

Now that I think about it, did she go by Billsbabe or something like that?

BillsBabe..... Yeah....

Nobody could troll as good as hogboy. It simply isn't close, and he was the funniest person to ever post on TSW. Does anybody remember Miami Don Johnson? Or the thread about volunteer firemen? :devil:

One poster got so mad that he was going to fly out to Buffalo to kick his ass in the parking lot of RWS. :worthy:

As far as the normal posters, there are probably 10 or so, but I am not going to list them for fear of leaving one out.

Yep, definitely Hogboy!

For me this award goes to Stevestojan, only because of all the TBD personalities his name gets dropped the most among my brothers and dad (also posters on The Wall).

I would agree here simply because every time I see the word sh*t censored I can't help but fill in stevestojan in my head. Classic. As far as current quality I would put Dean and Sketch at the top of my list. Both sharp and usually on the money.

I was going to vote for you "The Dean" until you went Darth Maul on us with your avatar. :devil:

I just had to google "darth maul". I had no idea who that was. All of my avatars are variations of Bob Dobbs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dobbs

I just thought with the combative attitude around here, I needed a slightly tougher version of Bob. (As I notice now, the name of the jpeg file is "darthbob". :worthy: )

I will change it, forthwith. But PLEASE, don't vote for me. I don't need that kinda trouble.

I just had to google "darth maul". I had no idea who that was. All of my avatars are variations of Bob Dobbs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dobbs

I just thought with the combative attitude around here, I needed a slightly tougher version of Bob. (As I notice now, the name of the jpeg file is "darthbob". :worthy: )

I will change it, forthwith. But PLEASE, don't vote for me. I don't need that kinda trouble.

I based my decision on the fact that you make some pretty solid posts, well thought out posts. But don't worry as a newbie on this board I would never think of bringing you any un-needed problems by suggesting that you are one of the best posters of all time. :devil: I was jk about your avatar. :worthy:

I based my decision on the fact that you make some pretty solid posts, well thought out posts. But don't worry as a newbie on this board I would never think of bringing you any un-needed problems by suggesting that you are one of the best posters of all time. :devil: I was jk about your avatar. :worthy:

Anyway...can you dig the funk?

:devil::worthy:

I remember that stuff...funny as hell. I put in my vote for Hogboy as well.

I had hogboy over for Thanksgiving dinner in 1996. Not sure, but I think he sh-- his pants at the dinner table. It wasn't good!!

Crap, I dont get a mention even with my avatars.

If you suppled a damn LINK to them, like our boy LA does, I'm sure they would be a big factor. Just a suggestion, dib, my man. :devil:

BTW, this new one looks to be underage and appears to have had major surgery.

In a runaway at the ballot box...tbone, njsue & bf. For some reason they excelled at making themselves easy targets.

In the runner up category...I'd nominate ICE & SL. If people only realized that it was just a message board, they would've appreciated the contributions of these two. :worthy:

Repeat after me...IT'S ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD, IT'S ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD... :devil::worthy: