Drew Bledsoe cut by Cowboys

So all you have to do in order to predict where he'll end up is to find a team with a promising young QB who Drew will start in front of for a year or so before losing his job to the youngster.

You had to know that was coming. He was Parecells choice to qb the Cowboys and after he struggled and was replaced by Romo last season you knew his days were numbered. He had good numbers his entire career but at 35 years old he needs to hang it up.

i thought drew bledsoe sucked when he was on the bills,that being said i never hated the guy.i wouldn't mind seeing him go full circle and become tom brady's backup.

Schobel could pump up his sack totals in garbage time then.

Does anyone think this will finally humble the guy? I mean, last I knew he still thought the Cowgirls were making a mistake starting Romo in front of him.

Apart from his comments after he left Buffalo, he did not do anything wrong as a person. If NE had any class, they would contact him to see if he is going to retire and allow him to retire a Patriot.

IF Bledsoe's willing to be a backup then I think a good fit would be the Giants. As it be a reunion with Gilbride and his former Patriot QB coach Chris Palmer.

I think he might still have some value as a backup as well, but I just think he has way too much pride to go somwhere, knowing he would be the backup.

The Raiders are the only team, I think, that would be stupid enough to sign him as a starter (the Vikings maybe), as they really don't have a clear starter. Al Davis loves the gun-slinger, pocket passers, which is what Bledsoe is.

You are correct that NY Giants might be a good fit for him, I just don't see him doing it. He doesn't need the money (love him or not, Bledsoe has made more money than most any player in the history of the NFL), and I don't see him packing up his family, for a "small" paycheck, and a chance to be a backup.

Remember, after his second year in Buffalo, TD had the feeling that Bledsoe might hang it up then. Just this year, after being benched, Parcells braught Tommy Maddox in for a look, because he felt that Bledsoe had "tuned out" after his benching, already retired.

Incidently, Jerry Jones, on local news today, intimated that he would be interested in Bledsoe coming back to Dallas, at a reduced salary...