Should the Bills go after Mularkey?

genomich

Almost feel for MM in that he will probably loose his second job in 2 years. Even if Saban had not quit, he may have been gone as there was a lot of anti-MM among Dolfans.

Say Cowher quits the Steelers, and goes to Miami, that could save MM given their history together

Yeah. Let's make a new position for him -

Special Asst to the O-Coord in charge of imprudently called & poorly executed gadget plays.

I was thinking a new staff position called "Head Fluffer"

i'm no big fan of mularkey, but before we all cackle amongst ourselves, let's not forget that he's the only bills head coach to preside over a winning season this millennium.

Yeah---with Fat Pat and the other fat guy on the D line as well as moulds and Evans and a healthy Spikes

Almost feel for MM in that he will probably loose his second job in 2 years. Even if Saban had not quit, he may have been gone as there was a lot of anti-MM among Dolfans.

Say Cowher quits the Steelers, and goes to Miami, that could save MM given their history together

Mularky didn't lose his job here, he quit.

If Cowher quits he won't coach anywhere in '07. He'll get some R&R and some family time and come back in a couple years for a huge contract.

i'm no big fan of mularkey, but before we all cackle amongst ourselves, let's not forget that he's the only bills head coach to preside over a winning season this millennium.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, in the magical season that we ended with East Aurora, Orchard Park, West Seneca, Erie Prep, Hamburg, Lackawanna and then the Steelers. Oh what a magical and impressive ride it was.