Who ya got?

Ok i tried to do a poll but i couldnt figure out how to do it. Im just curious what people are thinking.

Bills 13 Bears 7   

Who ya got???

Go Bills

796359[/snapback]

Lets be real here! Our offense isn`t exactly pretty when were in the red zone,its more like the black zone.Against the best D in the league yet...........BEARS-24

BILLS-3

Bears 17

Bills 20

796403[/snapback]

Bills - 20

Bears - 19

796406[/snapback]

Bills 16 Bears 13

796434[/snapback]

If the Bills D comes to play and make a statement...

26 - 24

Bills.

Mark my words.

796448[/snapback]

The last time the Bills won a game by a field goal or less, the year was 2001 and the QB was Alex van Pelt.

Therefore, I'm going 20-13, with one TD coming from defense or special teams.

This week the Bills will prove that the Bears have only played and beat teams that all have one thing in common. They all had some sort of problem. With the exception of the Vikings game, the one the Bears barely won.

Bills - 17

Bears - 7

Ditka 63

Bills  3

Oh wait.............

Bills 24

Bears 21

796849[/snapback]

That should be:

MINI-Ditka 63

Bills 3

If it were regular Ditka:

Ditka 112

Bills 3

Remember he had a heart attack or else he'd really run up the score... :D

Wow - this place is going to be grim after the game if the Bears win - I knew we had homers here, but to see so many people pick the Bills to win and score more than 2 TDs is amazing...

OK, the Bills aren't as bad as everyone thought and we did beat Miami in Miami, but guess what - Miami sucks! What we thought was a huge win isn't as important as we initially though - even Houston beat them!

Hey, I'd love to see the Bills win it, but our offense hasn't exactly lit up the board and I don't see how we are going to do it against a great Bears D ON THE ROAD.

Hope for a trap game all you want (it could happen), but I just don't see the Bears dropping this one.

Bears, 20-6.

Wow - this place is going to be grim after the game if the Bears win - I knew we had homers here, but to see so many people pick the Bills to win and score more than 2 TDs is amazing...

OK, the Bills aren't as bad as everyone thought and we did beat Miami in Miami, but guess what - Miami sucks! What we thought was a huge win isn't as important as we initially though - even Houston beat them!

Hey, I'd love to see the Bills win it, but our offense hasn't exactly lit up the board and I don't see how we are going to do it against a great Bears D ON THE ROAD.

Hope for a trap game all you want (it could happen), but I just don't see the Bears dropping this one.

Bears, 20-6.

796996[/snapback]

Ahh, you so have completely bought into the hype as well. Let's see Grossman, going from fans wanting Griese to MVP in about ohhh 4 games. Fact is that the Bears D has been playing great, matching fact is that have only dominated teams that had major issues when they met, then there was the Vikings who they barely beat.

Seems to me, they are good... but the best. An easy win for the Bears.... no? Could the Bills beat them by double digits? Sure. Could the Bears stomp them... well, sure. I'm just not buying into their hype after their early schedule.

Ahh, you so have completely bought into the hype as well.  Let's see Grossman, going from fans wanting Griese to MVP in about ohhh 4 games.  Fact is that the Bears D has been playing great, matching fact is that have only dominated teams that had major issues when they met, then there was the Vikings who they barely beat.

Seems to me, they are good... but the best.  An easy win for the Bears.... no?  Could the Bills beat them by double digits?  Sure.  Could the Bears stomp them... well, sure.  I'm just not buying into their hype after their early schedule.

797014[/snapback]

I wouldn't say I bought into the hype. But I did see a very good Bears D absolutely dismantle a decent Seattle team - they completely dominated the Seahawks O-line - it was pathetic.

Taking off rose colored glasses, the Bills have beat 1 bad team (Miami) and 1 medicore team (Vikes). I'm happy, but I also realize that the Bills haven't beaten any quality opponents yet.

I also realize that our own offensive line, while better than it has been in the past, is far from great. I'd say it ranks below the Seahawks and those guys got pounded. Add to that the absence of an o-line starter and I think you've got problems.

I like JP, but he hasn't really shown (or been allowed to show) anything more than a ball control offense. Think the Bears are going to respect the deep pass? I don't - I think they're going to stack the line and force the Bills o-line to make some running room for McGahee - I am not optimistic about that.

When was the last time the Bills were great on the road? (go ahead and say Miami - once again I'll tell you they are a terrible team at this point).

I don't think I'm buying into the hype when I predict Bears 20-6 over the Bills in Chicago - I think lots of people are buying into the hype that the Bills are one of the better teams in the league and are going to beat one of the better teams in the league in their own house.

I wouldn't say I bought into the hype. But I did see a very good Bears D absolutely dismantle a decent Seattle team - they completely dominated the Seahawks O-line - it was pathetic.

Taking off rose colored glasses, the Bills have beat 1 bad team (Miami) and 1 medicore team (Vikes). I'm happy, but I also realize that the Bills haven't beaten any quality opponents yet.

I also realize that our own offensive line, while better than it has been in the past, is far from great. I'd say it ranks below the Seahawks and those guys got pounded. Add to that the absence of an o-line starter and I think you've got problems.

I like JP, but he hasn't really shown (or been allowed to show) anything more than a ball control offense. Think the Bears are going to respect the deep pass? I don't - I think they're going to stack the line and force the Bills o-line to make some running room for McGahee - I am not optimistic about that.

When was the last time the Bills were great on the road? (go ahead and say Miami - once again I'll tell you they are a terrible team at this point).

I don't think I'm buying into the hype when I predict Bears 20-6 over the Bills in Chicago - I think lots of people are buying into the hype that the Bills are one of the better teams in the league and are going to beat one of the better teams in the league in their own house.

797029[/snapback]

If the the Bears stack the line and don't respect the deep pass... we win this game. :D

If the the Bears stack the line and don't respect the deep pass... we win this game.  :D

797046[/snapback]

How??? We are suddenly going to develop a strong vertical passing game? How many deep balls has JP thrown this year? I think JP is capable of throwing the deep ball, but I just can't see how suddenly the Bills are going to go vertical.

Losman's long on the year is 51 yards, which was almost all after the catch. He complete a 27 yard pass and a 30 yard pass late in the Jets game when they were playing prevent.

Don't even get me started on how little time I think JP's going to have to throw - hard to throw the deep ball when you're running for your life or being pounded into the turf.

797029[/snapback]

I love key words. In regards to the Seattle game. Key words - 'Decent' and 'pathetic'. Everyone knows that ANY team once forced to be one dimensional via injury or opposing team, they are done and geared up for a loss. And we all know that the Seahawk lost a fair amount via FA from their o-line. Of course they are weaker. So the Bears took advantage of a one-dimensional team with a weak o-line. Good teams are supposed to do that, however, that doesn't scream (to me) "unbelieveable team".

Rose colored glass would also see that the Bills also beat themselves in the Pats game and the Jets game with turnovers. As experience comes, they get better like any other team. This is not the team we have seen for the past few years. They better as a unit, they are coached better, they are starting to showcase their talents.

In regards to JP. 90+ QB rating. 101 last game. Not as many turnovers as before. He hit eight different players last week.... ala Tom Brady. Spreading out the ball. That in itself keeps Defenses on their toes. And of course they are playing Ball Control... what team doesn't? Name a team outside of Indy that wants to be on the short end of the time of possesion stick? That keeps the ball out of Grossmans hands.

Now, talking about Grossman... I'm not buying the hype yet. Again, going from almost being bench for griese to the savior in four weeks. To me, that almost screams bad opposing teams pass rush.

And you know as well as anyone else, if a D stacks the line consistently to attack the run, the O will go for the pass. tic for tac.

How??? We are suddenly going to develop a strong vertical passing game? How many deep balls has JP thrown this year? I think JP is capable of throwing the deep ball, but I just can't see how suddenly the Bills are going to go vertical.

Losman's long on the year is 51 yards, which was almost all after the catch. He complete a 27 yard pass and a 30 yard pass late in the Jets game when they were playing prevent.

Don't even get me started on how little time I think JP's going to have to throw - hard to throw the deep ball when you're running for your life or being pounded into the turf.

797052[/snapback]

Grossman's longest was what? 49 yards? You really think the Bears will have no problem with Buffalo. That's comical. Remember Reuben "turnstile" Brown.

Grossman's longest was what? 49 yards?  You really think the Bears will have no problem with Buffalo.  That's comical.  Remember Reuben "turnstile" Brown.

797088[/snapback]

Never said Rex Grossman was great, nor did I say the Bears offense won't have issues with the Bills.

What I am saying is that the Bears defense has looked good and I believe they will give the Bills problems - I really don't see how the Bills win the war in the trenches when they're on offense and that leads me to believe they'll have a tough time putting up points and will likely lose.

Ok i tried to do a poll but i couldnt figure out how to do it. Im just curious what people are thinking.

Bills 13 Bears 7   

Who ya got???

Go Bills

796359[/snapback]

Bears 17

Bills 13

Close game coming down to the last play on fourth and goal.