Pick On Puhonix Thread

Puhonix

Ok, I'm here to take my licks, watched the whole thing with Ramius, and got hell all day long.

One thing I'm wondering, is Miami tha bad, or ar the Bills that good, or is there some combination of both?

Ok, I'm ready to take my licks.

The key is that Miami's OL sucks... Worse than ours.

Oh, and Culpepper isn't very good either - Living in MN, I've seen a lot of his games. I was happy when you guys traded for him.

Our offense isn't going to scare anyone though, is it?

CW

Ok, I'm here to take my licks, watched the whole thing with Ramius, and got hell all day long.

One thing I'm wondering, is Miami tha bad, or ar the Bills that good, or is there some combination of both?

776397[/snapback]

You seem like a good dude. I'm sorry about your team-choosing disability. Also, condolences on your choice of Offensive Coordinator. I'm sure you'll find further cameraderie with us throughout his tenure.

its definitely a combination... the bills should be 2-0... they have been totally dominant except for a quarter and a half stretch after a poor 4th down spot... The dolphins are putrid too though... we'll see what the jets do today, but as of right now, there's no company for saban and the phins in the basement.

meathead is the perfect compliment for an overrated head coach and a has been damaged goods QB.

as for your love of miami, well, you're a fag.

776397[/snapback]

In all fairness. I think Saban was a much better tosser today.

Yeah, I noticed that, no running game, no pass protection, those kind of things are obvious.

776410[/snapback]

Well, no, didn't you listen to Sylvester Dierdorf? Your team was running the ball down the Bills' throats after 2 plays, one of which was a pass. :unsure:

776397[/snapback]

It is a combination of both. The Bills still have much work to do.

Puhonix,

Since you showed up for your licks I can't rib you too much. But I'll say this - beware the disappearing act McMichael (a career receiving TE) is making in that offense. I think he'll be used as a blocker first from here on out under Moo and that's not a good thing for such a potentially explosive team.

I think right now it's a mix of the Bills are playing within themselves and the Dolphins tried to do things that didn't help the situation. The one thing I'm glad about with the past two weeks is the Bills have been in both games without explosive offensive output. If that line can hold on for another 1 or 2 secs a play, we might be ridiculous. As it stands, playing smart'll do for me.

Puhonix,

Since you showed up for your licks I can't rib you too much. But I'll say this - beware the disappearing act McMichael (a career receiving TE) is making in that offense. I think he'll be used as a blocker first from here on out under Moo and that's not a good thing for such a potentially explosive team.

I think right now it's a mix of the Bills are playing within themselves and the Dolphins tried to do things that didn't help the situation. The one thing I'm glad about with the past two weeks is the Bills have been in both games without explosive offensive output. If that line can hold on for another 1 or 2 secs a play, we might be ridiculous. As it stands, playing smart'll do for me.

776497[/snapback]

Good Fantasy advice, drop McMichael, but nothing that's going to help us too much in real life too, whatever Meathead does, is going to hurt, and he's not going to compare to Linehan. We'll miss him.

And the Bills do have moments of brilliance. But they are moments, and just moments right now.

Oh, and I loved Chambers diving TD catch. Too little, too late, but still an awesome catch.

I'm very happy that the Bills are playing with some guts and SACK finally, but they have a long way to go.

I think Miami is a victim of their success at the end of last year, and I don't think they really improved themselves much over the offseason. Add to that the fact that they are over-hyped on a consistant basis and you have the setting for unrealistic expectations.

In my non-expert opinion, Miami is a victim of 1) Bad O-line 2) Overrated QB 3) Pass happy offensive coordinator. Your front on D good, I think your linebackers and especially the secondary are a liability, and Buffalo did not take advantage of that to much extent.

Saban may be a good coach, but he's been given way too much credit way too quickly. The expectations for Miami to be a SB contender are completely unrealistic.

RTB

776397[/snapback]

Puhonix, my 'Nole friend, rather than state the obvious, I instead will try to offer you some perspective that should raise your spirits: be thankful Chris Rix is not your QB.

Puhonix, I apologize for the season of boneheaded calls, and trick plays that blow up in your face. Also, sorry that your team thought that the game was on Thursday, because they really treated today like a scrimmage.

777140[/snapback]

I'm not. The fish are FINALLY getting what they deserve.

I'm not. The fish are FINALLY getting what they deserve.

777148[/snapback]

:doh: Yeah they deserve it, but i'm not one to rub it in too much, unless its the playoffs. Unfortunately, that means i haven't really rubbed it in, in quite awhile. But at least the sabres did well last year so i got to be obnoxious with my Senators fan friends

EDIT: but i'll give it a shot.

Puhonix, did you enjoy watchin Cunte Dullpepper getting acquainted with the ground. Well, expect to see a lot of that this year :lol:, especially on december 17th.

776397[/snapback]

I think after next weeks games we will know the answer to that question. Fins fans were sold a BILL if goods that there team was a potential Super Bowl contender by the media, and that the Bills were a pile of dung. In reality the Fins have 1) A TERRIBLE O-line B) Meathead as OC 3) A terrible secondary, can't expect to win much with all those problems.

I think after next weeks games we will know the answer to that question. Fins fans were sold a BILL if goods that there team was a potential Super Bowl contender by the media, and that the Bills were a pile of dung. In reality the Fins have 1) A TERRIBLE O-line B) Meathead as OC 3) A terrible secondary, can't expect to win much with all those problems.

777190[/snapback]

Substitute Meathead to HC and substitute DL for secondary and we pretty much have last year's Bills team.

For Puhonix, it looks like it's gonna be a long season. It's really a shame that you don't cheer for a team that I could say I don't want to see it happen to you.