Buffalo Jill competes for

A while back, TBD'er 'the philster' posted this pic of her. Definitely a sexy girl.

EDIT: Please note, this is a real picture of her...I reread my post, and I would've been skeptical that some bastard was linking me to a nasty photo...I'm wouldn't do that to you guys...

Edited by smokinandjokin

I read the following article about this cheerleader. It was dumb of them to mention her but forget to post an accompanying picture. I'm no perv, heh, but it was rather relevant to the piece in question. I tried to leave them feedback about their omission but that feedback link was broken. Idiots.

http://www.fltimes.com/Main.asp?SectionID=...ArticleID=12786

"Before a game last December, I bought Wal-Mart’s entire stock of hot packs and duct-taped them all over my body. After the game, I'd forgotten all about them. When I blasted the heat in my car, I had no idea why I was sweating profusely."

Hmmm, she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer yet for some reason there is something extremely sexy about that quote. She is a definite improvement over what we've had. Let's keep the trend going!

I'm sure that this board will have no shortage of opinions. :devil:

Article

Biography

Bikini Photo

749415[/snapback]

Dunno about everyone else, but I went directly to the Bikini Photo. I guess I'll check out the others in due time. With that said, she seems to be an attractive girl, but that's not a great picture, IMO. She looks too slutty, or something.

I like th Philster's picture of her better.

My thoughts on the FHM photo...they tried too hard to make her look like all the rest of the cheerleaders in the pictorial.

As far as the Bikini photo...I don't see slutty...I see innocence...I think FCI did a good job with it...but they did a much better job on this year's photos, IMO.

I like th Philster's picture of her better.
Gracias...but I had a great subject to work with so I'll just say the credit for that photo also goes to Amanda as well...any photos from events like that FHM release party are screened by the Jills themselves. After all, they get the photos in their emails and I want them to like how they are portrayed

Dunno about everyone else, but I went directly to the Bikini Photo.  I guess I'll check out the others in due time.  With that said, she seems to be an attractive girl, but that's not a great picture, IMO.  She looks too slutty, or something.

749633[/snapback]

Since when is that a problem :devil: