P. Price on Bledsoe

Actually, whether this post is legit or not, watching Bledsoe in pre-season games last season I thought that he was throwing the ball in a forced manner. He looked better in mid-season but I'm not so sure there isn't a grain of truth to this rumor.

I think Price has every right to state his opinion about Bledsoe to a friend on his cel phone.

People shouldn't listen in on other peoples cel phone conversations, then spread gossip on internet forums.

Does anyone else find it exceedingly strange that PP would be talking about DB at this time of year.....& just happen to be discussing it on the phone in public.....while on plane awaiting take off?

This just seems odd. :P

I doubt this is that reliable given its one person overhearing half a conversation and then telling a friend who tells the internet blah blah blah,

but the thing that interests me about this is that I always felt that Bledsoe would have been more effective here if he and theOC did not rely on his cannon arm so much and called a more diverse game where the OC (Kevin Killdrive for us) did not so pass happu and Bledsoe would not keep audibling out of the runs he did call/

I felt the Bills O was more effective under TC in part because the limited the amount of audibles Bledsoe could call and because they ran the statute enough that blitzers could not sell out for rushing the passer because they needed to hesistate even a moment to watch the middle in case Bledsoe was running the QB draw.

Bledsoe was never going to be mistaken for John Elway and scamper for a TD, but Ds did not want to give up even 5-10 yards to Bledsoe falling forward in a wide open middle of the field.

A friend of mine sat behind P. Price on a recent flight, and Price was talking on his cell phone prior to take off. Price was dissing Bledsoe and saying that his arm was shot...

719481[/snapback]

Perhaps it was PP just rationalizing his "return" to Bufflao.

PP: I just signed with BB.

PP friend: Buffalo? What's wrong with Dallas?

PP: Bledsoe's arm is shot.

PP friend: Oh, okay. Good luck this year. :P

A friend of mine sat behind P. Price on a recent flight, and Price was talking on his cell phone prior to take off. Price was dissing Bledsoe and saying that his arm was shot...

719481[/snapback]

A friend of mine sat next to P. Price on that same flight. After he got off the phone, Price turned to him and said JP stinks and he hopes Kelly Holcomb starts. Then he banged the stewardess in the bathroom and took a nap...

A friend of mine sat next to P. Price on that same flight. After he got off the phone, Price turned to him and said JP stinks and he hopes Kelly Holcomb starts. Then he banged the stewardess in the bathroom and took a nap...

719649[/snapback]

Did he praised Holcomb's superb arm strength? Rather suspect If he didn't...

I think Price has every right to state his opinion about Bledsoe to a friend on his cel phone.

People shouldn't listen in on other peoples cel phone conversations, then spread gossip on internet forums.

719547[/snapback]

If people don't want their conversations listened to, don't talk on your phone on a plane full of people!

719481[/snapback]

This coming from someone that caught 6 balls for 96 yards before being released last seaosn.

Apparently Parcells didn't think too much of our highly paid WR's skills either.

Bledsoe's arm strength may or may not be gone, but his acccuracy at times is appallling.

719481[/snapback]

Did this friend happen to be a member of the Blowfish??? BTW, Are you guys still touring or did you break up becuase the Dolphins made you cry too much?

Turns out I have a friend who is helping Drew and Peerless refinance their houses. Peerless went the route of a 30-year fixed rate but Drew went after an adjustable rate. What you likely heard was Peerless telling the broker that he made the better choice because with the Feds hiking rates once again, it's pretty clear that Drews ARM really is shot.

Turns out I have a friend who is helping Drew and Peerless refinance their houses. Peerless went the route of a 30-year fixed rate but Drew went after an adjustable rate. What you likely heard was Peerless telling the broker that he made the better choice because with the Feds hiking rates once again, it's pretty clear that Drews ARM really is shot.

719788[/snapback]

That sucked.

719788[/snapback]

If people don't want their conversations listened to, don't talk on your phone on a plane full of people!

719696[/snapback]

Hey chknwing 334 - you avatar looks suspiciously like the Sabres new logo!

Hey, I criticize because I care.  You should hold yourself to a higher standard that that joke.

720725[/snapback]

I just checked my personal list of things in which I strive for higher standards, and telling better online jokes isn't one of them. :doh: