it's time to predict the bills first round choice

Trade down, draft Bunkley. Pick up an extra 3rd, perhaps 2nd. Take Duece, Spencer or if we're lucky, Joseph with our #2.

672039[/snapback]

That's my best guess, too.

Trade up to #7 with Raiders for a 4th rounder and take Ferguson. If Ferguson is there at #7 and the Bills don't trade up because they already made up their minds that they won't trade up, it would be a shame. Because someone will make a deal with the Raiders to move up for Ferguson if the Bills don't.

We pull a Viking.......a real baaaaad Viking.......Marv has Bunkley written on a piece of paper and begins his trek to the podium to hand it to Tags when all of a sudden a tire on Marvs' motorized scooter blows out. Well, next thing you know GM after GM race to the podium submitting their picks. The short of it is by the time AAA throws a donut on Marvs' scooter it's the 21st slot. We take DeAngelo Williams. WE'RE DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

Pick the best available player at 8...No trade up or down...LT, S, LB and DT are positions of need and whoever is available at 8 whether it is the Brick, or Huff or Hawk or Ngata, pick him.

As the article from WHAM posted, we don't need a draft that needs to make a splash...We need a boring draft......We don't need draft where we make news like a Bledsoe trade, McGahee or Losman.

Trade down: Bunkley plus an extra 2nd (Joseph or Spencer)

Stay at #8:  Hawk (the Urlacher story on TBD makes me think Dick would go LB)

672054[/snapback]

DIND DING DING, spot on my friend. If Hawk is there we cannot pass him up.

We pull a Viking.......a real baaaaad Viking.......Marv has Bunkley written on a piece of paper and begins his trek to the podium to hand it to Tags when all of a sudden a tire on Marvs' motorized scooter blows out. Well, next thing you know GM after GM race to the podium submitting their picks. The short of it is by the time AAA throws a donut on Marvs' scooter it's the 21st slot. We take DeAngelo Williams. WE'RE DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

672075[/snapback]

Haha. I just laughed out loud in the office.

would live to see a trade down with the Rams whre Justice and Bunkley make more sense.

But more likely they are stuck at #8.

All the Bills picks will be based on speed and quickness.

Any OL in the 2nd or 3rd round will not be a road grader- but will be nimble on his feet.

Ngata is not quick enough.

Justice will need a year to transition to LT if he can make the move at all.

Character issues with Bunkley.

good thing Cutler doesn;t have blazing speed.

Huff will be the pick at #8 if none of the big names fall.

He will play immediately and is a playmaker.