it's time to predict the bills first round choice

... which is why you trade DOWN and aquire an extra first day pick and an extra second day pick.

As the article from WHAM posted, we don't need a draft that needs to make a splash...We need a boring draft......We don't need draft where we make news like a Bledsoe trade, McGahee or Losman.

672087[/snapback]

***If Brick falls to #8, he's the pick.

***Otherwise, we trade down with the Rams to 11 (pick up 3rd rounder) and target Ngata; Rams were targetting Cutler or Davis (note: I would take Davis but the team decides not to). However, the Ravens jump us by trading with the Cardinals to 10 and we miss out on Ngata.

So we now trade down again to 14 (pick up another 3rd rouder) because the Eagles want Justice.

At 14, we try to trade down again but fail to find a suitor. Stuck at 14, and with both "top" DTs gone as well as Justice, we draft... Donte Whitner. I'm not thrilled with that but at least he'll be a starter (hopefully Polamalu-lite) and we get two other third rounders out of it.

But this is only if Brick doesn't fall to us.

I picked Huff in the Dallas Morning News draft...

Draft Guru Rick Gosselin said "The eight best players in this draft went in the first eight picks, which is a great start for any mock draft. So my hat's off to the selectors at the top. They've obviously been paying attention this draft season."

Huff was the 8th out of 8 (obviously).

My comment was "They've had bad luck with Michaels from Texas before (Mike Williams in 2002) :blink: , but he's the best playmaker on the board. The Bills will go for offensive and defensive line help in subsequent rounds."

Complete fan's draft here

There were a couple of bad picks - Anthony Fasano in Rd 1, Tye Hill not getting drafted, but overall was fairly true to form.

If you look at the film of each of the top 15. Three players stand out.

1)Mario Williams

2)Jimmy Williams

3)Brodrick Bunkley

If Jimmy Williams is around I would take him. He would be a great saftey for us. Strong or FREE. Also,if we cant work out a deal with Nate could push for a starting roll at corner.

Unless Ferguson is available, I think they will trade down, pick up another choice in the 2nd or 3rd, and take the best player they can find at that point.

However, if any of the following are on the board, I would suggest they make the pick: Vernon Davis, Huff, Hawk, Young. I don't think Ngata is worth the 8h pick. Nor Bunkley.

Simliar to many....

I would take Ferguson, Bush, Hawk or Mario if available. ;)

If not, Trade down to grab Bunkley & a 3rd(2nd?) :lol:

If no trade, I would take Davis or Huff if available. :D

If not, I would stamp my feet, spit the dummy & storm out. :blink:

Trade up to #7 with Raiders for a 4th rounder and take Ferguson.  If Ferguson is there at #7 and the Bills don't trade up because they already made up their minds that they won't trade up, it would be a shame.  Because someone will make a deal with the Raiders to move up for Ferguson if the Bills don't.

672053[/snapback]

I also think they will trade up and take Ferguson, but I think it will take more than a 4th rounder. They may need to deal Clements as well.