Congrats Moulds Haters

I understand and agree (to a certain point) what you guys are saying. However, he didn't exactly endear himself on the way out. I think he could have handled it a little better. It's not like he wasn't well rewarded for the last 10 years.

Its a sad day in Buffalo, moulds is more than just a guy whose been on our team for 10 years. He stuck it out here in BUffalo a lot longer than he had to, and although sometimes there were rumblings from him he always showed up in top shape ready to play.

And you can say all you want about his kids or his spending habits regarding strippers but.....does any of that matter to the people on this board???? NO, it really doesnt make a difference to anyone not involved in the exotic dancing industry. All you can ask of a guy is for them to be a pro year in and year out. I think the staff last year showed they weren't pros and its sad that Eric stooped to their level at times.

So you can argue all you want but I think Moulds was a class act. Remember the ravens game when he tackled the guy like 80 yards downfield after the pick when willis and other faster players had given up.... Those are the things about moulds that endeared him to me. He was among my favorite players and in my mind Eric will forever wear red white and blue. Theres no way his departure makes this team better. Not until JP gets it together.

Good luck to Moulds I say, wherever he goes, unless they are playing the Bills.

PS: watch out for moulds in fantasy this year.

Yeah we have no idea wtf is going to throw the ball or block for wtf is throwing it.

647369[/snapback]

Well to be technical about things, we know WHO is going to throw the ball and block for the QB...its going to be someone currently on roster...

And thats the problem.

Well to be technical about things, we know WHO is going to throw the ball and block for the QB...its going to be someone currently on roster...

And thats the problem.

647377[/snapback]

Loudspeaker at The Ralph: "Now in as the starting Quarterback, # 9... WTF" :D

He's a quitter, baby!  Long live the quitter, he can now ruin some other lockerroom.  He'll prevent the Texans from making the playoffs with his crying and quitting.

647581[/snapback]

I don't put it past him to have malingered on the field while JP was in so as to contribute to getting JP benched. I don't put it past him and therefore good riddance to bad trash. He was a player once; now he's a can't-admit-his-skills-are-gone-cancer.

Now look for your next player to spew your venom at.

Thanks for 10 years of being a Bill EM. Adios.

647280[/snapback]

Really? The Moulds haters had nothing to with the trade. It was a business decision and it was ALL about money. After last season I think we all saw that Eric is about Eric. He signe with the last place team ... for more MONEY.

Remember this:

1 - He did not do squat to help or mentor JP ... for whatever reason we do not and will not know.

2 - He quit on the team, just look at the film. He quit in the Miami game when JP was having his best day as a pro. He quit because he is selfish.

Wilson and Marv have been very good to Eric Moulds. He acted like a spoiled child in return.

He was a great player, I won't argue that. We will miss his skills but in the leadership department this could be addition by subtraction.

Its a sad day in Buffalo, moulds is more than just a guy whose been on our team for 10 years.  He stuck it out here in BUffalo a lot longer than he had to, and although sometimes there were rumblings from him he always showed up in top shape ready to play.

647374[/snapback]

Agreed

I wouldn't lump those who want Moulds gone with JPL haters. I have my doubts about JPL and don't understand the love fest for him. However, Moulds has actually proven something in this league and for this team. For that reason, the situations are completely different.

647280[/snapback]

I was thrilled when TD signed Moulds long term five years ago. I really thought he'd be with us for his whole career. I can't blame him for not being willing to take a pay cut, cause he's allowed his contract to be restructured more than once when he was asked. This is his last chance at a pay day, so I understand why he refused. I wish him nothing but success, assuming he stays out of our division.

I wouldn't lump those who want Moulds gone with JPL haters. I have my doubts about JPL and don't understand the love fest for him. However, Moulds has actually proven something in this league and for this team. For that reason, the situations are completely different.

647672[/snapback]

After his first two seasons, Moulds was considered a complete bust. AWFUL and rock-stupid on the field and a scumbag off of it. How many years has Losman been in the NFL? :D

For all the stats he compiled, Eric was usually found lacking in the clutch. That fuggin' fumble in the Miami playoff game still pisses me off. A Buffalo icon for his numbers and longevity, but will the Bills really miss him that much? I don't think so.

Bye anyways Eric, and good luck. Except when you play the Bills. Then I hope you suck...

After his first two seasons, Moulds was considered a complete bust.  AWFUL and rock-stupid on the field and a scumbag off of it.  How many years has Losman been in the NFL?  :D

647799[/snapback]

1. QBs are different. No one is sweating Sam Aiken's performance nor Fast Freddie's... WRs can ride the bench without much detriment. Leadership and faith of one's teammates are crucial. Forget his ability and crappy play, JP appears to not have the faith of any of his teammates.

2. I don't want JPL off the team, but if management and the coaching staff was really down on the guy enough to want to dump the guy--then all I am saying is that I am going to assume that there's something really wrong with Losman rather than that the coaches/management don't know what they are doing unless I see evidence otherwise.

Its a sad day in Buffalo, moulds is more than just a guy whose been on our team for 10 years.  He stuck it out here in BUffalo a lot longer than he had to, and although sometimes there were rumblings from him he always showed up in top shape ready to play.

And you can say all you want about his kids or his spending habits regarding strippers but.....does any of that matter to the people on this board???? NO, it really doesnt make a difference to anyone not involved in the exotic dancing industry.  All you can ask of a guy is for them to be a pro year in and year out.  I think the staff last year showed they weren't pros and its sad that Eric stooped to their level at times. 

So you can argue all you want but I think Moulds was a class act.  Remember the ravens game when he tackled the guy like 80 yards downfield after the pick when willis and other faster players had given up....  Those are the things about moulds that endeared him to me.  He was among my favorite players and in my mind Eric will forever wear red white and blue.  Theres no way his departure makes this team better.  Not until JP gets it together.

Good luck to Moulds I say, wherever he goes, unless they are playing the Bills. 

PS: watch out for moulds in fantasy this year.

647374[/snapback]

Fantasy? That must be where you live. Who is going to throw him the ball? Carr? Give me a break. E M will be bitching and complaining about Carr as soon as he doesnt get the ball when he wants it. I am glad he went to Houston instead of Philly where he actually had a shot to win. He will lose there also. Good for him. I am a Buffalo guy, if he doesnt want to be here then he can kiss my a s s . To hell with all this crap about this beeing a sad day. Hes just another greedy athlete with no devotion to the team that drafted his sorry a s s and stuck with him when he sucked the first two years he was here. Dont let the great door of Buffalo hit you in the ass E M . Good riddins!!!

i am glad eric is gone! i think he quit last year in the miami game and i think he sold out jp and i think he was a cancer on the team last year.he was over paid and too old.5 or 6 years ago i would have been sorry to see him go ,but not now.good luck eric on your desire to go to a winner lol lol lol the houston texans what a joke!jokes on eric but hey he got his money and that is all he was really about anyway! go lee evans and bills in'06

647280[/snapback]

C'mon T-Man! As you know as well as anybody, Bills Fans primarily consist of down to earth working class people. Moulds, a spoiled millionaire who has "advisors," quit against Miami. His skills are in rapid decline as well.

I care more about the Buffalo Bills Football Team and Bills Fans than Eric Moulds and his advisors.

I don't "hate" him, but it is time for him to go. No more, no less. :D

C'mon T-Man! As you know as well as anybody, Bills Fans primarily consist of down to earth working class people. Moulds, a spoiled millionaire who has "advisors," quit against Miami. His skills are in rapid decline as well.

I care more about the Buffalo Bills Football Team than Eric Moulds and his advisors.

I don't "hate" him, but it is time for him to go. No more, no less.  :D

647858[/snapback]

It seems like all "Our" guys end up villified in the end one way or another. Why ? Why does it never end well here?

Seems like 3/4 of the posters here have more loyalty to some jerk off on American Idol than they do the Bills players.

Im not sticking up for the Millionaire I just dont think folks memories here seem to be a bit too short. I for one was glad Eric Moulds wore our uniform.

And you can say all you want about his kids or his spending habits regarding strippers but.....does any of that matter to the people on this board???? NO, it really doesnt make a difference to anyone not involved in the exotic dancing industry.  All you can ask of a guy is for them to be a pro year in and year out.  I think the staff last year showed they weren't pros and its sad that Eric stooped to their level at times.

So you can argue all you want but I think Moulds was a class act. 

647374[/snapback]

Like you, I think of a girl beating dead beat dad as a class act.

I wonder if his girlfriend would agree while he was choking her. Or while he was smashing down her door. Or I wonder if his kids agreed while he was making millions and ignoring them.

Classy.