Moulds demands release or trade.....

sven233

per WGR.........Just said it at 6:49 PM

Not surprising. All these average receivers are out there getting crazy money. He wants his piece before it is too late.

Can't blame him, I guess........Hard to feel sorry for guys that make millions for playing a game. Oh well!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

per WGR.........JUST NOW!

Not surprising.  All these average receivers are out there getting crazy money.  He wants his piece before it is too late.

Can't blame him, I guess........Hard o feel sorry for guys that make millions for playing a game.  Oh well!

627731[/snapback]

He's already getting crazy money. :mellow:

Yeah...he will make more with uffalo this year than any other team...so im not sure what he is crying about...

627742[/snapback]

It's obvious isn't it?

It's more than 48 hours after FAgency started and he's trying to get attention.

Trouble is, he should have been trying to get attention on the playing field for the last dozen Sundays last year.

Hey. I've got an idea.

I'm demanding Eric Moulds shut up or retire!

Yeah...he will make more with uffalo this year than any other team...so im not sure what he is crying about...

627742[/snapback]

Because the Bills could cut him AFTER other teams have spent their "crazy" money.

While I understand his situation, the Bills need to do what the Bills need to do. I don't think they'll purposely screw with EM...but, they'll work their plan. I don't think it will be much longer, though.

If I was Marv, I'd tell EM & his agent to go find a team willing to make a trade... let them do the work. If they can find someone & it's the right team (i.e. NFC), trade him. If they can't find an agreeable trade partner, cut his punk ass the day before his next bonus kicks in. :mellow:

Seriously, Levy and Jauron should tell Moulds that they took themselves out of the Free Agency Period because they didnt like the way Daniel Snyder was signing all of the players, and instead of being a player in FA, they were just going to go to their offices and listen to tunes on their iPods instead. So they'd really like to help him, but they can't.

Seriously, Levy and Jauron should tell Moulds that they took themselves out of the Free Agency Period because they didnt like the way Daniel Snyder was signing all of the players, and instead of being a player in FA, they were just going to go to their offices and listen to tunes on their iPods instead. So they'd really like to help him, but they can't.

627767[/snapback]

nicely done...

627767[/snapback]

Whaddaya suppose Ralph and Dick listen to on their iPods?

If I was Marv, I'd tell EM & his agent to go find a team willing to make a trade... let them do the work. If they can find someone & it's the right team (i.e. NFC), trade him. If they can't find an agreeable trade partner, cut his punk ass the day before his next bonus kicks in. :mellow:

627763[/snapback]

Exactly right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!