Agreement reached with Moulds

Well, in any case, I think it's pretty damned funny - particularly when you consider the vitriol it evoked!

Come on now...who the f___ says something like "You will all feel shame..." and actually means it to be serious? ;)

616705[/snapback]

Pat Robertson?

You are correct, though. It IS funny.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

As I get the terms I will pass them along.

615603[/snapback]

HEY! Black Bear! How are you?

Been a long time, hasn't it?

If you really did have inside information you wouldn’t be wasting your time posting to a Bills board you’d be figuring out a way to make money off if. If you weren’t smart enough to figure out how to make money off it you probably would have unknowingly given up your source by now because of all the bragging you would have done. You are in neither category so you are most likely a fraud.

If you really did have inside information you wouldn’t be wasting your time posting to a Bills board you’d be figuring out a way to make money off if.  If you weren’t smart enough to figure out how to make money off it you probably would have unknowingly given up your source by now because of all the bragging you would have done.  You are in neither category so you are most likely a fraud.

616891[/snapback]

He's most likely a fraud? With his track record? And his statement that we will all feel shame? :doh:

Information from OBD had been obtained in reference to the Eric Moulds situtation.

Moulds and Bills Management have come to an agreement..I do not have the terms as of yet but there will be an announcment by weeks end.

615603[/snapback]

Second time he's declined an offer from tge Bills. He's all but gone now. :doh::P

615603[/snapback]

Um, yeah. Right. I would ignore that source from now on.

I am the only one who gets any type of action on your pathetic board.

615746[/snapback]

This statement from you confirms that you are some assclown who gets to use the computer when your parents have left the house.

Of course this is from the Source....

Don't agree - I think Moulds will still be in Buffalo this Fall, or will be traded on draft day.

617222[/snapback]

That is a strong possibility...if thats the case it would be with Philly.

Source ...Moulds agreement forth coming.....whatever that means?\

The magic 8 ball says 'outlook not so good'....... :lol:

http://www.joyandbobby.com/8ball/index.html

618202[/snapback]

As that is not the OFFICIAL Ideal/Tyco 8 Ball, I'm not sure if we should believe it.

However, given my avatar's biases, I suggest you use a different, unnofficial, 8 Ball:

http://www.resort.com/~banshee/Misc/8ball/

If you get the answer you wished for, please feel free to send me an 8 Ball.

Thank you.

If you really did have inside information you wouldn’t be wasting your time posting to a Bills board you’d be figuring out a way to make money off if.  If you weren’t smart enough to figure out how to make money off it you probably would have unknowingly given up your source by now because of all the bragging you would have done.  You are in neither category so you are most likely a fraud.

616891[/snapback]

OK, I'll admit I'm not smart enough on how to make money on if Moulds makes the team, other than:

"Hey, I'll bet you 5 bucks Moulds is signed this week. Yeah, send the check in the mail when I'm right."

How would YOU do it?

That is a strong possibility...if thats the case it would be with Philly. 

Source ...Moulds agreement forth coming.....whatever that means?\

618197[/snapback]

Probably makes the most sense too...the Eagles are in need of a WR, have some depth at other positions where the Bills have needs, and have cap room. Also, EM might just be more willing to restructure for the chance to finish his career with a Superbowl contender.

BTW - I also heard there will be an 'announcement' today. (About what, I have no clue). :lol:

As that is not the OFFICIAL Ideal/Tyco 8 Ball, I'm not sure if we should believe it.

However, given my avatar's biases, I suggest you use a different, unnofficial, 8 Ball:

http://www.resort.com/~banshee/Misc/8ball/

If you get the answer you wished for, please feel free to send me an 8 Ball.

Thank you.

618239[/snapback]

I, too, would like an 8-ball...please send one to me as well. :lol:

I think the only agreement reached here is that SOPRANO is a fuggin assclown!!!

618406[/snapback]

It takes a special person to get 140 or more replies to a topic.

Messiah or Assclown, congratulazioni, Soprano! :huh:

615603[/snapback]

Source....Moulds agreement reached & finalized announcement forthcoming.....

I have never used this source for information before, but I figured you would all like to know...

My source says,

Moulds will be cut, or he will be signed, one or the other.

I have never used this source for information before, but I figured you would all like to know...

My source says,

Moulds will be cut, or he will be signed, one or the other.

624428[/snapback]

I, too, have a source, and it can now be revealed - Moulds already is signed for two more years. :blink:

My source says tommorw or Tuesday as well.  Or sometime after that.

625842[/snapback]

It took me awhile, but I finally figured it out. YOUR source is Soprano. <_<

My visions aren't as clear.... i do see Moulds eating breakfast tomorrow or possibly Tuesday. And I see lots of water, lots of water. I sense that water will be important somehow.