It's Official....Bills Release OT Mike Williams!

Mike32282

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see him going to the Jets...which may eb good for the Bills, as then we can count on whoever is opposite shhobel racking up 3-5 sacks in those 2 games.

Kinda tough to watch him go, but you hafta cut bait at some point, and its a shame that for as big as he was, he didnt have much heart.

Wow. So much for folks believing that Mick Jaurlevy wouldn't have the stones to make bold moves.

$6.6M in dead cap is tough to deal with, but $10M+ in a dead OT is worse. This was the right move.

If MW is able to motivate himself and have a productive career elsewhere, good for him. That doesn't mean the Bills have made a mistake letting him go.

Somewhere Bryant McKinnie is laughing his arse off -- especially after the Bills (i.e. TD) went out of their way to trash him last year.

609866[/snapback]

Bryant McKinnie shouldnt be laughing at all, rumors are he also might get released this offseason because of his inconsistent play (not to mention the whole Love Boat incident that he was a key figure in.)

But, thank GOD Mike Williams got released. Think about this...we could get TWO quality O-Lineman for the price of Mike Williams inept talent.

Good move by Marv, keep chopping away...there are others who need to go as well.

Bryant McKinnie shouldnt be laughing at all, rumors are he also might get released this offseason because of his inconsistent play (not to mention the whole Love Boat incident that he was a key figure in.)

I was going to write that, but figured someone else had a better take.

Good move by Marv, keep chopping away...there are others who need to go as well.

Yeah, by my plan, 10 others. :devil:

You guys really think that teams will be lining up to sign MW and pay him serious jack, when he's shown he can't stay healthy, play through pain, play well consistently, and is at best a guard?

609880[/snapback]

No but some dumbass will take a shot on him, and probably overpay. Who knows maybe he'll finally live up to his potential but IMHO it was never going to work in Buffalo. This might be the thing that finally wakes him up but no matter the results this was the right move.

You guys really think that teams will be lining up to sign MW and pay him serious jack, when he's shown he can't stay healthy, play through pain, play well consistently, and is at best a guard?

609880[/snapback]

Not serious jack like now, but I'll bet he gets avg $2-3M per... if the Cowboys will take Drew, they'll take MW.