BYE Week

rockpile

I plan on abstaining from football except for Sports Center and the Wall on Sunday.

It is nice at least that this is also the weekend for the Naples Grape Festival, and an invitation to dinner at a friend's country home in Conesus, near Hemolck Lake.

As a fan, I am sad that I already need a bye week for my own sanity! :lol:

What are your plans?

Hiding.

from Jeanne.

Probably wont have power, so I wont be able to even see the national games.

Maybe I'll take up hardcore drugs. Heroine, Coke, PCP, smack?

I dont know. I've only ever done pot and beer. What drug will make me see pretty things? Maybe I can televise a football game in my head.

I plan on abstaining from football except for Sports Center and the Wall on Sunday.

It is nice at least that this is also the weekend for the Naples Grape Festival, and an invitation to dinner at a friend's country home in Conesus, near Hemolck Lake.

As a fan, I am sad that I already need a bye week for my own sanity!  :lol:

What are your plans?

44498[/snapback]

I'm going to watch football...I haven't seen it from the Bills for the last two weeks. :w00t:

Hiding.

from Jeanne.

Probably wont have power, so I wont be able to even see the national games.

I dont know. I've only ever done pot and beer. What drug will make me see pretty things? Maybe I can televise a football game in my head.

44525[/snapback]

Hope everything goes ok for you down there with Jeanne..

Id try PCP, it will allow you to envision Drew not getting sacked once, throwing for 350 yds and 4 TD's in a road game against a great defense, works like a charm!!!

44525[/snapback]

Heroin and smack are the same thing.

Stay away from that stevestojan. :lol: I've seen what smack can do to people.

Mike

Got Flag Football Sunday at 1pm, our only 1pm Sunday game, came the right week with the Bills off.....

After that ill be home haveing my 3TV-3DTV recievers going trying to watch as many games as possible plus the local Giants game on the small TV....

Me, too...on Saturday.

44782[/snapback]

Anything special going on there? Any musical acts playing there? Usually at state fairs, all they get are country groups. There's only a handful of country acts I like and I don't think any of them would play at state fairs.

Anything special going on there?  Any musical acts playing there?  Usually at state fairs, all they get are country groups.  There's only a handful of  country acts I like and I don't think any of them would play at state fairs.

44790[/snapback]

I'm not real sure...I'll have to look into it. The only singer I know will be there is Ruben Studdard (don't know which day). My main reason for going is to take the little ones on some rides and to see the animals. My brother and his wife and little girl will be joining us for the same reason. I haven't been in over 20 years.

I'm not real sure...I'll have to look into it. The only singer I know will be there is Ruben Studdard (don't know which day). My main reason for going is to take the little ones on some rides and to see the animals. My brother and his wife and little girl will be joining us for the same reason. I haven't been in over 20 years.

44806[/snapback]

I guess seeing the animals is pretty big at all the state fairs. A co-worker here took the day off on the first day of the MD state fair so that she could take her children to see the animals and ride the rides before it got too crowded. My wife and I went a couple times and we had a nice time.

saturday is watchin bowden bowl VI with some buddies from school and then playin poker afterwards...sunday prolly watchin more football, maybe gettin outside of something too...or quite possibly simply recovering from saturday...

I guess seeing the animals is pretty big at all the state fairs.  A co-worker here took the day off on the first day of the MD state fair so that she could take her children to see the animals and ride the rides before it got too crowded.  My wife and I went a couple times and we had a nice time.

44815[/snapback]

Rich, I PM'd you some info.

It'll be worth fighting any crowds to see the kids' faces light up when they see the rides and the "aminals". Quality family time and no Bills angina. <_<