SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER incomplete pass...

I know what's going on... The Refs got SOOOO much money in this "pay-off" that they had enough money to give Hasselbeck so he would forget how to throw. Oh, and they had enough even to pay off all the Seattle Receivers so they would drop the ball 50% of them time....

retards.

Oh wait... that ref is paid off... how did he overturn that? 

Done crying now?

595517[/snapback]

i don't know which game you're watching

i actually have money on the steelers so i'd like to see them win but it's easy to see how the refs are just giving them the game.

IMO, a couple of the calls against Seattle were ticky tack. If they call it by the letter of the law then i guess they were penalties. The worst one was the hold a few minutes ago when Seattle would have had it at the one. The guy grabbed the DE's shoulder for a split second and let go. They should not call that one, no way,

this is the first moment that i've actually wished the CBA expires. It will just show how bad the nfl has gotten. this game is a complete joke. it discredits everything that football is about, not to mention the absolute billions of $$ that's poured due to the game. Speaking of that, how much federal tax money is being spent tonight? I'd love to see an overzealous congressman try to start an investigation into this officiating.

Here is what I found:

[whatever]

595510[/snapback]

Are you trying to prove your point that a receiver has possession of the ball by introducing evidence of hitting the pylon by a runner? Did Vick have two feet in bounds before he hit the pylon? That's your first question.

Geez. Keep trying.