SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

Did anyone see holmgren at the end of the game shake Bill's hand? It looked like Bill walked to centre field and said "where's mike"? He just kind of stood at mid field with no mike around..kind of  wierd..

maybe I missed something

595637[/snapback]

I think I saw Holmgren in one of the end zones beating the living sh-- out of a zebra.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw Holmgren in one of the end zones beating the living sh-- out of a zebra.

595639[/snapback]

he wasn't so much beating him as it was stuffing hunks of flesh in his mouth... (and not in the Tom Brady stuffing hunks of flesh in his mouth way...)

That was, by far, the worst game the Seahawks offense had all season. The officials helped the Steelers defense significantly, but the Seahawks were brainless at times. Wow.

PS. I think Marv is on to something. Never trust a guy who wears his baseball hat backwards. Roethlisberger was the guy that made Bill Cowher a "genius". How many season saving plays did he make in the playoffs? One for the kid. (And wear your hat any damn way you want, dude. You deserve it.)

How about on the 3rd and 6 late in the game when Randel El caught that little screen pass and there was a little scrum after the play.

During that sequence Madden made the comment: "It looks like there is a foregin object out there"

Huh? Is this the WWF

How about on the 3rd and 6 late in the game when Randel El caught that little screen pass and there was a little scrum after the play. 

During that sequence Madden made the comment: "It looks like there is a foregin object out there" 

Huh?  Is this the WWF

595659[/snapback]

lol yeah that was pretty shithouse.