SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

well, i said it the day that Donahoe got fired... I wished pittsburgh the super bowl to spite him, and they've done it. Sure, the game might have been fixed beyond belief, but the end result is that pittsburgh is the champs. Oh well... at least the national media has switched b*tches... from brady to bettis. Tom i hope you enjoyed your 4 year hummer, but now its time to go.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i said it the day that Donahoe got fired...  I wished pittsburgh the super bowl to spite him, and they've done it.  Sure, the game might have been fixed beyond belief, but the end result is that pittsburgh is the champs.  Oh well...  at least the national media has switched b*tches...  from brady to bettis.  Tom i hope you enjoyed your 4 year hummer, but now its time to go.

595614[/snapback]

We always manage to get everything back to "TD"......he's gone, let him rot in helllllll.

I'll say it again: the Bills will NEVER win a Super Bowl. Not as long as they're in Buffalo. Maybe once they move to LA, the script will be re-written.

595619[/snapback]

Honestly...I think as long as Ralph Wilson is alive, the Bills never win. The reason being: that scathing letter blasting the officials he sent to the league after the "Just Give It To Them" game.

I actually agreed with Madden wanting to kick the fg around the 30 yard line - you'll get the ball back from the onside kick around midfield with enough time on the clock to run a decent minute offense or so.

Rest of the game I thought he was retarded.

Overall that was one of the worst Super Bowls I've ever seen. And it really isn't the refs. There was no flow.....it was rather boring. One team is usually boring ( Pittsburgh ), and the other played like pansyasses for too much of the game.

Holmgren called a game that Levy or Reid would be proud of. Steelers did their usual (play safe and snooze everyone out) at the end.

OMG, no kidding. 

'when you run the ball you hand it to your running back and let him go'

:doh:

'That interception was caused by a guy catching the ball on the other team'

Total moron. 

T_R

595622[/snapback]

That's Hall Of Fame moron!

PTR

Just like the script says.

595626[/snapback]

Would have been better had the bogus hold not been called, yet Seattles tackle could also have been called for hands to the face (he got his hand under the Steelrs (Hagan?) chin and it was awful close. That would have been a less disputable call IMHO.

Did anyone see holmgren at the end of the game shake Bill's hand? It looked like Bill walked to centre field and said "where's mike"? He just kind of stood at mid field with no mike around..kind of wierd..

maybe I missed something

Would have been better had the bogus hold not been called, yet Seattles tackle could also have been called for hands to the face (he got his hand under the Steelrs (Hagan?) chin and it was awful close. That would have been a less disputable call IMHO.

Haggans was off-sides on that play, as well as the play AFTER that.