Hanging with Evans and Reed after the KC

Both were nice. Evans easy to talk with. He did not have an attitude. Down to earth. He even put up with a drunken anul pore and his girlfriend chewing his ear off.

I commented to Josh that I wondered why I did not hear his BOOM BOOM music coming from his truck as it drives by my house. He said he is maturing.

There were not to many people in the tree, I guess $3.50 a Molson is thinning their business.

Both were nice. Evans easy to talk with. He did not have an attitude. Down to earth. He even put up with a drunken anul pore and his girlfriend chewing his ear off.

I commented to Josh that I wondered why I did not hear his BOOM BOOM music coming from his truck as it drives by my house. He said he is maturing.

There were not to many people in the tree, I guess $3.50 a Molson is thinning their business.

504219[/snapback]

Dont complain....in NYC that would be an $11 Molson.

I'd love to see those 2 anchor our WR corps for years to come...they both have talent...

504241[/snapback]

Josh Reed has a couple of good outings and you want him to anchor our WR corps for years to come? The guy barely made the squad. I'm just happy he can catch the ball again considering thats what we're paying him to do.

RTB

Josh Reed has a couple of good outings and you want him to anchor our WR corps for years to come? The guy barely made the squad. I'm just happy he can catch the ball again considering thats what we're paying him to do.

RTB

504246[/snapback]

I've always been a Reed fan. I agree he had a bad season last year, but this year hes shown some real good flashes again. People forget, in the year after peerless left, he did pile up 58 receptions as the #2 to Moulds. But unfortunately, no one looks at the good stuff he did that year, people just look at the dropped flea flicker.

I frankly dont want us spending another higher pick on a WR for a #2, because i dont think Parrish can cut it as a #2. Reed has the size and hes shown that he can run after the catch. When Moulds is gone, Reed's style would perfectly complement Evans, and then we have Parrish as the burner. Plus Reed would come a lot cheaper than some other options.

Just my 2 cents...

Reed has had the luxury of being a possession and underneath guy with Bledsoe, who is notably weak in that particular area. When he was going through his down time, Drew was in his worst funk and wasn't about to adapt his game to help Josh with his issues. Hence the reason we continued to see pass after pass to a more often than not covered Eric Moulds.

Josh Reed will likely be somewhere else next season - and he'll likely end up looking like a football player.

I've always been a Reed fan. I agree he had a bad season last year, but this year hes shown some real good flashes again. People forget, in the year after peerless left, he did pile up 58 receptions as the #2 to Moulds. But unfortunately, no one looks at the good stuff he did that year, people just look at the dropped flea flicker.

I frankly dont want us spending another higher pick on a WR for a #2, because i dont think Parrish can cut it as a #2. Reed has the size and hes shown that he can run after the catch. When Moulds is gone, Reed's style would perfectly complement Evans, and then we have Parrish as the burner. Plus Reed would come a lot cheaper than some other options.

Just my 2 cents...

504418[/snapback]

As a rookie he played well but not since then. He's been dropping way to many easy short passes. I was surprised he made the team.

Watched the ND-USC game at BTI the Saturday before the Jets game and a local was complaining about the prices being jacked up every home game weekend...stumbled across the street to Danny's around 9:00 or so and that place was a morgue, the eight of us doubled the population. :rolleyes:

As a rookie he played well but not since then.  He's been dropping way to many easy short passes.  I was surprised he made the team.

504477[/snapback]

But remember in his rookie year he also had moulds and price drawing all sorts of coverage, so Reed was left to run free, single covered by a nickel back at best.

Reed's rookie year 37-509-2

In his first year as a starter, playing the #2 role, yah he had his drops, but he also put up these #'s

Reed's 2nd year 58-588-2

He didnt play spectacular, but saying his numbers werent good isnt letting the numbers talk. Reed got a bad rap from his drops, but isnt this terrible virus many here claim he is. I hope we re-sign him, because the kid's gonna go on and do ggod things somewhere else if not.

did a chemical engineer with six fingers kill your brother or something?

yes.  it is a good score.  bout 35 out of 50

504461[/snapback]

i'm a chemical engineer...phd in 7 months if all goes well

it's tough, but i never heard of the compliments

Well $7.50 for a Bud Light tall boy at the Ralph is thinning out many wallets.  :rolleyes:

504277[/snapback]

Let me first say I may be wrong, as the Miami game was the first game i have been to in almost three years. But I am pretty sure I was buying a 24oz Blue for $7.50, or $3.75 a beer . Dang BRO, thats a friggin bargain anywhere, let alone a stadium. That there beer is a $18 bucks in Fed Ex.

504219[/snapback]

...even with the exchange rate that aint too bad.

Have to send you a slab of VB for your winter Hammered a Lot!

Watched the ND-USC game at BTI the Saturday before the Jets game and a local was complaining about the prices being jacked up every home game weekend...stumbled across the street to Danny's around 9:00 or so and that place was a morgue, the eight of us doubled the population.   :rolleyes:

504524[/snapback]

The partying in the RV lots Friday and Saturday nights suck also now. It all seemed to go downhill big time when Meyers RV set up shop along the guardrail at One Bills Drive. A lot of people would use to park/ got kicked out of their long time parking spot/ along the guardrail would head to the BTI and Dannys to eat and watch a game before hitting it hard in the RV lot. Now those people say screw it and just show up on Sunday morning.

One of the owners of the BTI was crying Sunday that their were a lack of players there $$$!!! He was going to go to the bar in the counrty (off of RT240) were a lot of the players started hanging out last year after the game. To funny!

i'm a chemical engineer...phd in 7 months if all goes well

it's tough, but i never heard of the compliments

504540[/snapback]

I am one too but just have a MS. I have heard comments which are intended as jabs but I take as compliments ("you have to calculate everything don't you ?", "you are 3.5 minutes late", "what ? You are upset because it is 4:05 and we did not leave at the planned for 4:00 pm ?")

But back to the original topic - must be cool to hang out with Bills players. Notwithstanding the arguments regarding their respective abilities, they are members of our team and I would like to have been in your spot.