Voice over: "New Contract - $25 million"

Fade to different picture of Peyton Manning

Voice over: "Signing Bonus - $10 million"

Fade to graphic of score 40 - 21

Voice over: "Beating the Patriots in Foxboro - PRICELESS!"

Or something like that.

FU Patsies and your phony fans!

:lol::doh::lol::lol::o;):(

I wonder if Pats fans complained about the Coors Light commercials and the Visa commercial with Tom Brady and the O-line. I wonder if Mastercard did the priceless ad because Brady does Visa ads. I didn't get to see it but it sounds good.

I wonder if Pats fans complained about the Coors Light commercials and the Visa commercial with Tom Brady and the O-line.  I wonder if Mastercard did the priceless ad because Brady does Visa ads.  I didn't get to see it but it sounds good.

497539[/snapback]

Brady's five metaphors sure were hammered last night.....priceless.

Half the stadium looked empty  in the third Q. They've got the most loyal fans, don't they? :devil:

497657[/snapback]

Here we go, Red Sox! Here we go! Here we go, Red Sox! Here we go!"

Kraft looked lonelier than Navin R. Johnson right after Carl Reiner announced a class action lawsuit against the inventor of the Opti-Grab.

Am I an evil person?

I turned on the news this morning in Boston, and they showed a camera shot of Bob Kraft sitting alone in his luxury box last night, all bummed out in his greasy, pinky-ringed splendor.

And I thought THAT was priceless!  :w00t:

497613[/snapback]

HERE HERE GOLDEN WHEELS!!

NAIL #5 IN KRAFT'S KOFFIN COMES THIS WEEK IN MI-JAMMY :devil::w00t::w00t::devil:

Go to www.patsfans.com and read the crybaby posts about that spot.  Some are actually writing ABC to complain.  Not ony does their team suck, but their fans are whiny-a$$ sore losers with no sense of irony.

PTR

497488[/snapback]

gotta love this quote by those littly whiny assed crybaby bitches... :devil::w00t::w00t:

Maybe it's just me but what's up with these other Team's fans that feel the need to hang out on our threads and kick the Pats and the fans when their down? Do any of our Pats fans go into other sites and do this when other teams lose? For some reason, I don't think so. And if they did, it would be very distastful and UnPatriot-like.

gotta love this quote by those littly whiny assed crybaby bitches... :devil:  :w00t:  :w00t:

497687[/snapback]

Maybe it's just me but what's up with these other Team's fans that feel the need to hang out on our threads and kick the Pats and the fans when their down? Do any of our Pats fans go into other sites and do this when other teams lose? For some reason, I don't think so. And if they did, it would be very distastful and UnPatriot-like.

Nice pick up Ramius. Oh, the irony :devil::w00t::lol:

Kraft looked lonelier than Navin R. Johnson right after Carl Reiner announced a class action lawsuit against the inventor of the Opti-Grab.

497669[/snapback]

[stan Fox's glasses keep slipping off]

Stan Fox: Damn these glasses.

Navin R. Johnson: Yes, sir.

[to the glasses]

Navin R. Johnson: I damn thee.

Am I an evil person?

I turned on the news this morning in Boston, and they showed a camera shot of Bob Kraft sitting alone in his luxury box last night, all bummed out in his greasy, pinky-ringed splendor.

And I thought THAT was priceless!  :devil:

497613[/snapback]

Talk about fickle fans, what did that say about Kraft's loyals ?