the PRICELESS commercial

This reminds me of the Snickers ad featuring the Bills from the early 90s. f you don't remember, it was marv levy saying to his players, "we're not leaving this room until we figure out how to win the Super Bowl. "Not going anywhere for a while, grab a snickers".

Funny sutff, and there was no uproar from Bills fans who wanted to boycott snickers or some crap.

This reminds me of the Snickers ad featuring the Bills from the early 90s.  f you don't remember, it was marv levy saying to his players, "we're not leaving this room until we figure out how to win the Super Bowl.  "Not going anywhere for a while, grab a snickers".

Funny sutff, and there was no uproar from Bills fans who wanted to boycott snickers or some crap.

497814[/snapback]

Or watching BK intercept Bledsoe and take it to the house....Pats Fans = spoiled crybabies. My guilty pleasure is going to their chat board and goading them. Their posts are hilarious! They really do live in their own little bubble.

PTR

That "Visa" takeoff was GREAT! I figured it would rub some Patsy fans the wrong way, as would the drubbing they received. I actually heard a Patsy fan whine earlier in the season that Manning was only winning because of his defense. I mean, can you IMAGINE it?

If the Colts win the SB, Pats fans will be besides themselves.

Or watching BK intercept Bledsoe and take it to the house....Pats Fans = spoiled crybabies.  My guilty pleasure is going to their chat board and goading them.  Their posts are hilarious! They really do live in their own little bubble.

PTR

497839[/snapback]

But but but....weren't you reading their posts?????

It was CLASSLESS!!! How dare a network prop up a team that isn't the Patriots?

The best was when one of them accused the announcers of "rooting for the Colts" during the game. This from fans of a team that gets half of the NFL coverage by the national media. Gimme a break.