I got engaged last night...

IBTG81

I popped the big question last night.

A month after I posted about the gf and me breaking up, we got back together. We have been going out for about 2 years and 2 months now.

She obviously said yes!

476880[/snapback]

Ed...I'm really happy for you. Congrats, buddy. When it's the right one, nothing will keep you apart for long. And, everyone goes through some crap. You weren't ever really a horrible human being. Sorry I missed you guys when you were in Baltimore, maybe another time. I'll buy the champagne.

Obviously? I hope so...I'd hate to see what would happen to one of your threads had she said no.

Keep her away from telephone poles. If you ever have to explain any of that stuff, she'll change her mind and move to a convent.

A month after I posted about the gf and me breaking up, we got back together. We have been going out for about 2 years and 2 months now.

She obviously said yes!

476880[/snapback]

As much stojan as i gave you about her and your break up, Congrats man! I'm happy for you. :huh:

(she better be a Bills fan!!!)

She obviously said yes!

476880[/snapback]

That's great news! Congrats!

As much stojan as i gave you about her and your break up, Congrats man! I'm happy for you. :huh:

(she better be a Bills fan!!!)

476894[/snapback]

She's a Giants fan, and her dad is a Jets fan.

I don't mind the Giants, I root for them second. She doesn't bust my balls about the Bills though.

Lets tell Ed how long we've been together with our wives.

For me, going on 16 years married and 18 years together. Enjoy Ed.  :huh:

476937[/snapback]

3 months married and 7 years together.

Needless to say, I'm still paying off the wedding. Don't let that scare you Ed. :P

Lets tell Ed how long we've been together with our wives.

I don't have a wife :P

:P

Congratulations Ed! I'm glad it worked out for you in spite of the amazing thread that ran after your breakup. Just don't let her read it. :huh:

I guess the "PC" thing to say is congratulations, but I find it hard to ignore the red flag that is the "last month we are spending the rest of our lives apart, this month we are spending the rest of our lives together"....

That is a pretty hard situation to reconcile IMHO. You aren't the most emotionally stable person in the asylum...

If there are any other flags raised in the near future, you best re-evaluate the situation.

I wish you the best...

I guess the "PC" thing to say is congratulations, but I find it hard to ignore the red flag that is the "last month we are spending the rest of our lives apart, this month we are spending the rest of our lives together"....

That is a pretty hard situation to reconcile IMHO.  You aren't the most emotionally stable person in the asylum...

If there are any other flags raised in the near future, you best re-evaluate the situation.

I wish you the best...

476998[/snapback]

In retrospect, I think being apart was the best thing that could have happened. It let us re-evaluate everything, and we both realized that we didn't want to be without one another.

She's a Giants fan, and her dad is a Jets fan.

I don't mind the Giants, I root for them second. She doesn't bust my balls about the Bills though.

476901[/snapback]

You do know, that it is your duty, if you havent already, to call her dad and brag about the Bills beating the Jets, and then proceed to tell him you are going to celebrate the win by banging his daughter...

You do know, that it is your duty, if you havent already, to call her dad and brag about the Bills beating the Jets, and then proceed to tell him you are going to celebrate the win by banging his daughter...

477382[/snapback]

:D

:D:angry::doh:

Ramius is a Genius

In retrospect, I think being apart was the best thing that could have happened. It let us re-evaluate everything, and we both realized that we didn't want to be without one another.

477015[/snapback]

I see SDS is the only one here not completely whipped.

Ed... stop drinking the Kool-Aid! You're an idiot for taking her back, and an even bigger moron for rushing into marriage. Quit thinking with your Jackie Wang and use your brain for once. This chick dumped you so she could !@#$ around with a clean conscious. Now that she's had her fun, she's coming back to good ole Eddie. The precedence has already been set for this to happen again. I hope you figure this out before it's too late.

I see SDS is the only one here not completely whipped.

Ed... stop drinking the Kool-Aid!  You're an idiot for taking her back, and an even bigger moron for rushing into marriage.  Quit thinking with your Jackie Wang and use your brain for once.  This chick dumped you so she could !@#$ around with a clean conscious.  Now that she's had her fun, she's coming back to good ole Eddie.  The precedence has already been set for this to happen again.  I hope you figure this out before it's too late.

477767[/snapback]

Oh, be quiet, BF, you're just jealous because you get refused by prostitutes...

Congrats Ed.