Führer Trump | UNIFIED REICH

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You are who we thought you were...

Immigration, abortion, and the selling of American interests to foreign nations are all pervasive and potent threats to the American nation. Destroying those systems and punishing those who promote them are good. 

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Again, if Trump was even 25% of what leftists claimed he was I might be inclined to vote for him. 

You are on brand...

On 8/17/2020 at 9:27 AM, LeviF said:

I was encouraged by Trump's selection of advisors and appointees early on.  But his turning on Bannon, Sessions, and the like while retaining idiots like Kushner convinced me for now that this is not an "America first" administration. 

F6PJsDhbIAAtB-N?format=png&name=small

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dictator on day one, failed coup attempt, siding with other fascist in foreign policy, lies on top of lies, massive corruption, using mob violence

Ya, nothing to see here. You sure nailed it buddy

I guess I missed it while we were all forced to stay 6 feet apart - unless you lived in that other fascist state, Florida.   

Yea sorry.  If you supported all things Branch Covidians you don’t get to talk to anyone about Fascism, ever.  

But a watermarked chyron……lol

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are on brand...

F6PJsDhbIAAtB-N?format=png&name=small

If not America, what nation should be “first?”

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, phypon said:

You clearly chose that name to reflect your beliefs.  According to your cohorts, you're a Nazi.  You are stating it loud and clear.  If you don't associate with being a Nazi then why would you create a username associated with Nazism?  You clearly intended to make an association, don't pretend you don't know what your username is about and what the reference you are implying relates to.

This is pretty good. Made all the better by redhawk hitting the disagree emoji. Takes me back to the halcyon days when John from Riverside displayed his inability to distinguish satire from news for all to see. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

We already know how you feel about anyone not white.

So, what then, Kenya first? India first? Guatemala first?

Why do you think I call it Finding Q?

Well yeah because it's obsessed with finding references to Qanon  anywhere and everywhere, but I also despise nazis and I refuse to type that disgusting nazi screen name.

Where are the mods?  Ban the nazi!

55 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Immigration, abortion, and the selling of American interests to foreign nations are all pervasive and potent threats to the American nation. Destroying those systems and punishing those who promote them are good. 

Immigration literally has made the economy stronger, abortion has reduced crime, and not sure what interests are being sold to other nations, but we sure seem to be doing ok now 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LeviF said:

So, what then, Kenya first? India first? Guatemala first?

It's common knowledge that "America First" was a slogan used by the Ku Klux Klan and later by pro-Hitler groups. Given your history, it's entirely logical that you would adopt this phrase.

30 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I guess I missed it while we were all forced to stay 6 feet apart - unless you lived in that other fascist state, Florida.   

Yea sorry.  If you supported all things Branch Covidians you don’t get to talk to anyone about Fascism, ever.  

But a watermarked chyron……lol

You aren't going back to talking about covid every day are you?   Yikes.  

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's common knowledge that "America First" was a slogan used by the Ku Klux Klan and later by pro-Hitler groups. Given your history, it's entirely logical that you would adopt this phrase.

What country should be first?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Immigration literally has made the economy stronger, 

Well we know they’re excellent swimmers.  

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You aren't going back to talking about covid every day are you?   Yikes.  

As long as you want to talk about the horrors of January 6, yes.  

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

How many Americans died taking out NAZIS in WWII? 

How many, Karen?

Do you think it is even REMOTELY appropriate for Trump to make ANY reference or use of NAZI terminology or glorify HITLER?

WTF is WRONG with you?

There isn't ONE thing Trump can do that you will denounce.

NOT ONE THING.

original.jpg

BUT YES, EVERYTHING IS A FKN HOAX TO YOU:

• UNIFIED REICH
    • Third Reich entered common use throughout Germany after Hitler became chancellor in 1933
  • POISINONING THE BLOOD OF OUR COUNTRY 
    • “Blood poisoning” was used by Hitler in his manifesto “Mein Kampf.
    • After insisting Hitler used the words "in a much different way," Trump went on to make the "blood" reference again. "It's true. They're destroying the blood of the country, they're destroying the fabric of our country, and we're going to have to get them out." link
  • VERNIM
    • Driven by a racist ideology that regarded Jews as “parasitic vermin” worthy only of eradication, the Nazis implemented genocide 
  • Trump complained to his White House chief of staff that his generals weren't "totally loyal" like Adolf Hitler’s during World War II
    • “You f---ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?”
    • “The German generals in World War II."
    • Kelly described Trump’s “unwillingness to accept that the American generals should not be loyal to him as the German generals were to the leader of Germany. And, again, I very definitely pointed out that they tried to kill him [Hitler] a number of times.” Link
  • Crowd Size
    • Trump boasted to a Republican congressman that German Chancellor Angela Merkel had told him there was "only one" leader in history who had attracted crowds as large as Trump.

"She told me she was amazed at the size of the crowds that came to see me speak," Trump told the Republican congressman. "She said she could never get crowds like that. In fact, she told me that there was only one other political leader who ever got crowds as big as mine."

• The Republican congressman, a close ally of Trump's, couldn't tell whether Trump knew that Merkel was referring to Hitler, who, of course, attracted massive crowds throughout his rule of Nazi Germany. Link

• TRUMP HAVING DINNER WITH NAZIS
  • TRUMP TELLING US "Hitler did some good things’

Still, more excuses, and NO denunciations from @BillsFanNC, @Doc, @Big Blitz@B-Man, @LeviF, @Irv, @Tommy Callahan, @All_Pro_Bills, @JDHillFan, @Unforgiven@SCBills

One of Trump’s idiot staffers should’ve caught that in the video.

Yet, again, we have you upset about words.  

Im upset about actions.  The fact a quarter of Democrats are literal Nazis that want Israel exterminated.  The fact that the closest we’ve ever gotten to a fascist government occurred under Biden during covid.  

Actions are worse than words.   But that’s all you’ve got.   Words. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

One of Trump’s idiot staffers should’ve caught that in the video.

Yet, again, we have you upset about words.  

Im upset about actions.  The fact a quarter of Democrats are literal Nazis that want Israel exterminated.  The fact that the closest we’ve ever gotten to a fascist government occurred under Biden during covid.  

Actions are worse than words.   But that’s all you’ve got.   Words. 

The word Nazi has been used to describe bosses, leaders, politicians, and manliness - never women for some reason as if they can’t be Nazis to libs - for decades.  

I think that’s why a lot of organizations want to be so quick to say “we’re collaborative.”

Anyone that gives an “order.”  Nazi.  Trump is an easy lame typical target - who unfortunately didn’t do enough to allow the country to be taken over by Maoists.  

I can give you more examples of Trump NOT being a nazi in 2020 alone vs Democrats usurping your rights.  

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Meloni doesn’t even qualify as an Italian fascist lmao much less a nazi. 

I agree with you on that (even though I continue to hold that you know disturbingly too much about Nazi and fascist theories of government and economics), but the point is that many women are called "Nazis," whether correctly or incorrectly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree with you on that (even though I continue to hold that you know disturbingly too much about Nazi and fascist theories of government and economics), but the point is that many women are called "Nazis," whether correctly or incorrectly.

My point was libs will be quick to call any appearance of the “strong white male” a Nazi.  Trump is low hanging fruit that makes them feel less ….. alpha.