What would you like to see added post June 1st?

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I know how to stop Kelce. Put Mahomes on his ass. 

Kelce is a master at finding a soft spot in a zone defense... McDermott loves running a soft zone ... It's no surprise Kelce has good games against the Bills.

I like the 90 we have currently. Help at corner will come post June 1 with a veteran signing. Hopefully someone younger than Booker Eggerson (love you Booker!) There seems to be a real discount of Casey Toohill had 5.5 sacks in limited last year.  Even DeShawn Williams had 4.5 in 22 playing some end. I see the Bills as sneaky good in this area; assuming natural growth from AJ and Groot. Miller is pure bonus and who knows Solomon may be a surprise  contributor. I am already 100% in with our receiver group. More and more I see Samuel going back outside where he was very successful OSU and early in his pro career. Psyched for the season. I was watching x-files the night before the schedule came out. The resulting smoking man fueled paranoia has me convinced the league is doing its best to get the Jets a division title. Our schedule is brutal. Luckily they have Rodgers and we—-the Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I have 1 thing.  Someone who can jack the **** out of Kelce.  I am sick of TE's being the bane of this teams existence.  First Gronk then this butt clown.

I hope Bishop can do it,but we also have Andrew's from the Ravens on the list this year as well.  But we shut down Mr. Swift down, beating KC is much easier.

I read your post to be a general question about who I would want added. 

DK Metcalf 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, mrags said:

Thought we drafted Williams last year for this. instead, that douchenozzle McDermott decided it was better to have Klein try to cover him after spending the season on his couch planning family vacations. 

personally I didn’t want Williams, there were much better TE killers out there in the draft and he didn’t want them. Then he drafted that other kid this year. Maybe one of them will eventually be able to cover Kelce after he turns 40 and can’t run without crutches anymore. 

That’s right, determine a guy like Williams, who showed flashes and closing speed, is not any good after one season. He didn’t get on the field much last year anyway. Give him a chance.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, mrags said:

Thought we drafted Williams last year for this. instead, that douchenozzle McDermott decided it was better to have Klein try to cover him after spending the season on his couch planning family vacations. 

personally I didn’t want Williams, there were much better TE killers out there in the draft and he didn’t want them. Then he drafted that other kid this year. Maybe one of them will eventually be able to cover Kelce after he turns 40 and can’t run without crutches anymore. 

I’m curious as to what other teams have figured out the way to stop Kelce.

• Dislike 1

44 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

That’s right, determine a guy like Williams, who showed flashes and closing speed, is not any good after one season. He didn’t get on the field much last year anyway. Give him a chance.

Oh. I’d give him a chance. It’s the idiot HC that wouldn’t. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, mrags said:

No answer to my question.  I suppose because no one has figured out how to shut down Kelce.

54 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

My apologies, you didn’t dismiss the guy. You’re right, Sean never had confidence in the kid and buried him in the doghouse.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

No answer to my question.  I suppose because no one has figured out how to shut down Kelce.

I love how you always think your so cute and witty with your comebacks. 

the truth is I don’t know who’s ever stopped Kelce or had success stopping Kelce. I’m not a Chiefs fan or Kelce fan so I don’t watch many of their games or follow very closely. But I’m sure someone has had success against him. If even for 1 game. And it would be foolish for coaches to not look at that and try and figure out how to do it. 

but I do know one thing. Anyone that has any knowledge of NFL football can tell you that AJ Klein was never the answer to stop him. He wouldn’t have been in his prime against Kelce at his worst ever. But we actually have a coach that thought that was a good idea. 

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

the truth is I don’t know who’s ever stopped Kelce or had success stopping Kelce. I’m not a Chiefs fan or Kelce fan so I don’t watch many of their games or follow very closely. But I’m sure someone has had success against him. If even for 1 game. And it would be foolish for coaches to not look at that and try and figure out how to do it. 

but I do know one thing. Anyone that has any knowledge of NFL football can tell you that AJ Klein was never the answer to stop him. He wouldn’t have been in his prime against Kelce at his worst ever. But we actually have a coach that thought that was a good idea. 

So you don’t know but are sure at the same time.  Interesting.

9 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I know how to stop Kelce. Put Mahomes on his ass. 

He gets rid of the ball too quick. Take away the assclown and he has to hold the ball

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I read your post to be a general question about who I would want added. 

DK Metcalf 

I'll take it.

5 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I've said it a couple times, but the only move I'm expecting is another perimeter Cornerback.

We lost Tre White, Dane Jackson, and Siran Neal. We replaced White with Douglas last year. We replaced Neal with Daequan Hardy. But we never replaced Dane Jackson. And with how often Christian Benford is hurt and Elam still being a relative unknown to count on - I don't see us rolling with Ja'Marcus Ingram or a UDFA to replace Jackson on the 53.

There is still a pretty deep pool of FA CB's left. I wouldn't expect a Xavien Howard, J.C. Jackson, Adoree Jackson, or Stephon Gilmore type would sign on for that role on the team - nor would I expect we'd tell Douglas or Benford to take a seat for one of them. But something like a Steven Nelson is something I could see.

I can definitely see a CB added.

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So you don’t know but are sure at the same time.  Interesting.

Keep telling us how much you love McDermott and his great decisions like hoping an old and out of the league LB could cover the best TE ever. Or how about using Damar Hamlin on a fake punt attempt. Maybe you can tell us how amazing he was in the .13 fiasco again. 

Just stop. 

• Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I put someone on him all game. I chuck his butt at the LOS and have someone over the top.  

Tampa 2 works against KC if used as it drops somone mid middle.

20 minutes ago, mrags said:

Lmao “I don’t know but I’m sure.”

Ignorance: the post.

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I put someone on him all game. I chuck his butt at the LOS and have someone over the top.  

Tampa 2 works against KC if used as it drops somone mid middle.

I have always thought the best attempt would be to do the Pats approach. They put Talib in press on Jimmy Graham when he was the second best TE in the league and erased him.

Problem with guys like Kelce and Gronk is that they are not Jimmy Graham. And they can beat press.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lmao “I don’t know but I’m sure.”

Ignorance: the post.

I have always thought the best attempt would be to do the Pats approach. They put Talib in press on Jimmy Graham when he was the second best TE in the league and erased him.

Problem with guys like Kelce and Gronk is that they are not Jimmy Graham. And they can beat press.

I’m not a professional football coach in the NFL. But I do know this….. AJ Klein was never going to cover Travis Kelce