What would you like to see added post June 1st?

I have 1 thing.  Someone who can jack the **** out of Kelce.  I am sick of TE's being the bane of this teams existence.  First Gronk then this butt clown.

I hope Bishop can do it,but we also have Andrew's from the Ravens on the list this year as well.  But we shut down Mr. Swift down, beating KC is much easier.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thought we drafted Williams last year for this. instead, that douchenozzle McDermott decided it was better to have Klein try to cover him after spending the season on his couch planning family vacations. 

personally I didn’t want Williams, there were much better TE killers out there in the draft and he didn’t want them. Then he drafted that other kid this year. Maybe one of them will eventually be able to cover Kelce after he turns 40 and can’t run without crutches anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Thought we drafted Williams last year for this. instead, that douchenozzle McDermott decided it was better to have Klein try to cover him after spending the season on his couch planning family vacations. 

personally I didn’t want Williams, there were much better TE killers out there in the draft and he didn’t want them. Then he drafted that other kid this year. Maybe one of them will eventually be able to cover Kelce after he turns 40 and can’t run without crutches anymore. 

Well surely a rookie can't do as well as a 65 year old Klein right?

2 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Some sort of pass rusher.

Rousseau, AJ, Von as your top 3 isn't good enough IMO.

Hoping for a similar situation last year when they signed Leonard Floyd

Spend whatever cap you have left on Ngakoue.  Hes probably the best option of a sparse remaining group of ufa's.  Last year "rental Floyd" outplayed our 3 amigos.  I'd let Yannick rotate with Von, AJ & Groot.  I still think our overall pass rush will struggle this year but at least Ngakoue has had a couple 10 sack seasons. Maybe one of those sacks could knock Mahomes out week 11?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Beggers can't be choosers...it's a dry wasteland of remaining pass rushers...

I'd be shocked if the Bills signed him though. Notoriously low effort and doesn't play the run at all. I'd rather get Solomon on the field as a designated rusher on pass downs than go that route.

• Agree 4

Posted (edited)

I've said it a couple times, but the only move I'm expecting is another perimeter Cornerback.

We lost Tre White, Dane Jackson, and Siran Neal. We replaced White with Douglas last year. We replaced Neal with Daequan Hardy. But we never replaced Dane Jackson. And with how often Christian Benford is hurt and Elam still being a relative unknown to count on - I don't see us rolling with Ja'Marcus Ingram or a UDFA to replace Jackson on the 53.

There is still a pretty deep pool of FA CB's left. I wouldn't expect a Xavien Howard, J.C. Jackson, Adoree Jackson, or Stephon Gilmore type would sign on for that role on the team - nor would I expect we'd tell Douglas or Benford to take a seat for one of them. But something like a Steven Nelson is something I could see.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 5

7 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Some sort of pass rusher.

Rousseau, AJ, Von as your top 3 isn't good enough IMO.

Hoping for a similar situation last year when they signed Leonard Floyd

When it comes to Defensive End, it feels a lot like WR for me. People don't like the choices he made and want more, but that doesn't change the fact that he made the moves he made and those guys aren't going anywhere.

They aren't paying what they're paying Von and AJ what they are for either to be anything less than DE3. If they felt AJ couldn't be DE3 or possibly start in the event Von doesn't bounce back, they wouldn't have brought him back and at the number they did. They'd have picked someone else.

They've re-signed Epenesa, signed Dawuane Smoot (to a couple mil guaranteed) and Casey Toohill, and Drafted Javon Solomon. Groot, Von, and Epenesa are obviously safe and I don't see Javon Solomon (being a 5th Round Pick and a steal there, honestly) and Dawuane Smoot going anywhere either.

We'll only keep 5 and there's 5 right there. As it is, Casey Toohill and Kingsley Jonathan are going to be cut. I don't see us making a 5th Defensive End move this offseason, post 6/1, and honestly - the market is pretty much bare at this point anyways. Emmanuel Ogbah, Yannick Ngakoue, or Carl Lawson? Pass.

Looking over the FA lost and it's not stocked full of difference makers...as can be expected this time of year. A few names I'm looking at that could be in the mix. I'm looking at the EDGE position as even with the rookie I feel like it's still a spot that could use a boost. 

Shaq Lawson- an obvious choice. Solid yet unspectacular. But they know what they would be getting.

Carl Lawson- Could have something left in the tank after being mothballed by the Jets last year. Feel like he's got something to prove... especially if he were to line up against the Jets.

Emmanuel Ogbah- Buffalo has shown interest in him in the past. Could they do what they did with John Brown and others and circle back to grab him at a value?

Jerry Hughes- 12 sacks over the last 2 years in Houston. Would maybe be good as a rotational rusher.

• Like (+1) 1

I can get on board with a pass rusher, but we all recognize that they let more physicality go in the playoffs, right?

That doesn’t excuse our DL for never making a play.  Chris Jones won the game for KC by beating Dawkins clean when Allen needed a split second more to hit Shakir for a TD.

But overall, ever since that KC/Tampa Super Bowl, nobody really touches Mahomes in the Playoffs.  CIN beat him in the postseason because Anarumo went mad scientist and out-schemed KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

When it comes to Defensive End, it feels a lot like WR for me. People don't like the choices he made and want more, but that doesn't change the fact that he made the moves he made and those guys aren't going anywhere.

They aren't paying what they're paying Von and AJ what they are for either to be anything less than DE3. If they felt AJ couldn't be DE3 or possibly start in the event Von doesn't bounce back, they wouldn't have brought him back and at the number they did. They'd have picked someone else.

They've re-signed Epenesa, signed Dawuane Smoot (to a couple mil guaranteed) and Casey Toohill, and Drafted Javon Solomon. Groot, Von, and Epenesa are obviously safe and I don't see Javon Solomon (being a 5th Round Pick and a steal there, honestly) and Dawuane Smoot going anywhere either.

We'll only keep 5 and there's 5 right there. As it is, Casey Toohill and Kingsley Jonathan are going to be cut. I don't see us making a 5th Defensive End move this offseason, post 6/1, and honestly - the market is pretty much bare at this point anyways. Emmanuel Ogbah, Yannick Ngakoue, or Carl Lawson? Pass.

Predictively I think you're right as I don't think they are gonna add another one.

But I hope they do as I don't think the DE room is nearly good enough.

Now admittedly I don't know who's out there in free agency now as I haven't really checked