Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’d be willing to bet your mother would reject the notion she was a victim in any way shape form.  I also recognize how fortunate we were. 

I never made the point with @daz28, but were my father here today, he would tell you my homemaker mother was the backbone of our family, and that had little to do with what her occupation.   

Great to hear on you and your wife—also likely a very strong person to chart that path.  

I think if Butker said that every family should be able to have one parent(no gender stated) at home to be the backbone of the family, and that we need an economy that supports that kind of family unit, he would have had a boatload more people on board.  

On 5/23/2024 at 12:26 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Didn't do a good job with the backstory.   Is it still rambling about butkers wife?  Does he know she runs their company?  

I don't remember ever mentioning anything about his wife.  Maybe I did, but rambling???

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

A-hole alert! Cue the outrage from Gene, Roundy, daz, Tibs, lil billsy. 

How dare he oppress that poor woman!  I bet he doesn't let her pay any of the bills either!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/16/2024 at 10:27 AM, Roundybout said:

Nah just a dummy who thinks women can only be successful if they’re stuck at home 

That is not what he said, scumbag.

On 5/27/2024 at 9:22 AM, Gene Frenkle said:

You guys are all in for a kicker. Who plays for the Chiefs. Your new hero of the week. SMH. ***** sad.

They are all in from the moral perspective.  I would not expect you to understand.