I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, R. Rich said:

We will be back together for our annual get together in just 116 days.  Lookin' forward to it as always.  See y'all then, TBD fam.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Yes! This is what I want to see.

I won't be there for the home opener, but I wish you all the best time. GO BILLS!!!

7 hours ago, R. Rich said:

We will be back together for our annual get together in just 116 days.  Lookin' forward to it as always.  See y'all then, TBD fam.

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Richie Rich, that’s awesome.  The only 1 pm Sunday game is week 1 so that will be the week I come up with my three kids and girlfriend.  It’s going to be an awesome weekend.  It’s funny as my middle son, Ryan’s favorite team is AZ.  It’s a long story.  Family party (reunion) Saturday, and the game on Sunday.  The mightiest will be flowing.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Richie Rich, that’s awesome.  The only 1 pm Sunday game is week 1 so that will be the week I come up with my three kids and girlfriend.  It’s going to be an awesome weekend.  It’s funny as my middle son, Ryan’s favorite team is AZ.  It’s a long story.  Family party (reunion) Saturday, and the game on Sunday.  The mightiest will be flowing.

BTW- I have to come in September as my sister, brother in law, and dad come back to Clearwater for the winter months.  They always want me to bring the kids in September.

6 hours ago, mrags said:

You aren’t gonna be there, let’s be realistic 

I will be at the tailgate. Hotel was booked a couple days ago. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, R. Rich said:

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Who are you again?

On 5/15/2024 at 11:03 PM, Gugny said:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

LET’S GO BEELS!

On 5/16/2024 at 12:03 AM, mrags said:

You aren’t gonna be there, let’s be realistic 

Wait, so who have I talked to the past few years that said they were @Gugny?