Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

Didn't we all think last years schedule was an absolute monster too?

And didn't we think the season was over when we stumbled through the "easy" part and had to go on a run through the gauntlet part?

Not going to stress about it.  You never know who's in and who's out week to week in the NFL. 

We lost to the Bengals last year, but if that game was scheduled a few weeks later, probably win it easily. 

It's not so much who you play, but when you play them.  We go through this every year. 

• Like (+1) 3

week 1 Sept 8

week 2 sept 12 (thurs)
Bills @ fins

week 3 sept 22

week 4 sept 29
@ Ravens

week 5 oct 6

week 6 oct 13

week 7 oct 20

week 8 oct 27
@seahawks

week 9 nov 3
Bills dolphins

week 10 nov 10

week 11 nov 17

week 12 nov 24

week 13 dec 1
niners

week 14 dec 8

week 15 dec 15
lions

week 16 dec 22

week 17 dec 29
jets

week 18 jan 5
patriots

Someone I know says he has "confirmations" on Bills/Dolphins week 9 (which lines up) and Chiefs week 18 (which makes 0 sense as the NFL normally likes division games that week and would rather have that matchup as the Game of the Week in October)

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Someone I know says he has "confirmations" on Bills/Dolphins week 9 (which lines up) and Chiefs week 18 (which makes 0 sense as the NFL normally likes division games that week and would rather have that matchup as the Game of the Week in October)

There is no chance chiefs is Week 18 when teams could be resting starters etc.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Week 18 is almost certainly Patriots 

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

That would be a huge change since these past several years, it's been division games the last week.  

12 minutes ago, Process said:

Is this account actually a reliable source?

They have been right on their other leaks so far, otherwise I would not have posted.  Obviously this could be wrong but I feel relatively confident 

Re: people saying schedule is tough/brutal: As long as they win their division, it will always be tough. Division winners play their 6 in-division games, then will always play 5 of the other 7 division winners and two 2nd place teams. That's 13 of the 17 games, the other 4 are the 3rd and 4th place teams from the divisions in which they play everyone (one NFC division, one AFC division).

Should be used to that by now.

• Like (+1) 1