Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CJ Caggiano.  Not sure if he still gets that info though 

Maybe we get some scheduling leaks later today or tomorrow. But by Wed definitely. We will probably know the Bills schedule before the league does it schedule release show on the NFLN.

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Then it’s simple ; don’t watch if you don’t want to. Others may feel differently. No reason to let the NBA hog the Christmas tv sports spotlight. I mean, if the game is on and you don’t watch then why worry if others choose to catch the game ? 

Not really.  The NBA has an 82 game season and season ticket holders have 41 home games.  The NFL season is 17 games and season ticket holders have 8 or 9 home games.  For those of us that actually go to the games losing a game to Christmas is a large percentage of games lost, and NBA ticket holder losing 1/41 of their home games is nowhere near as big of a deal. Christmas is absolutely non negotiable for a lot of us.

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't understand why football fans complain about more football. It never made sense to me. Is it greed? Sure. But I love to watch it so, I quite frankly couldn't care less. You all can watch a million hockey games a week but the NFL 3 or 4 times a week is too much? Doesn't make sense to me. What are we gonna do as NFL fans? Strike against buying Merchandise so that they only put it on on Sundays? No, give me all the football you want. 

To make this accurate.

I watch baseball every night and haven't watched an NHL game in over 20 years.

Posted (edited)

this is probably a nonsense twitter account...but anyway.  I have a friend that works for a team.  I am going to reach out and see if he knows any of the Bills schedule today.  EDIT I just reached out and will post anything if I get any info.

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

The nfl used to go away and allow the nhl, nba and mlb to breathe.  The players got away and so did the fans...then the draft would come and 50% at best of the fans would watch little parts of it....then the nfl would go away again only to return to the zeitgeist in august when camps were going.

Its just 24/7 365 now.  I love the nfl and always have but enough is enough.  We don't need home teams sacrificing home games in europe/mexico and we definitely do not need games on every holiday.  Thanksgiving and then the saturdays when college football ended was perfect.  

Just to bust your balls a bit... It is funny you are posting this on May 13th during the deadest period in the NFL calendar on a team fan board.  We are the reason it is 24/7 365.  We are the degenerates they are catering to lol.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Process said:

There is a guy on Twitter who has a source and releases the schedule much earlier than anyone else. Is legit/always accurate. CJ something. Anyone know his Twitter?

@CJ_Caggiano on Twitter. He hasn't posted any leaks yet, usually the day of he will post what he hears.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't understand why football fans complain about more football. It never made sense to me. Is it greed? Sure. But I love to watch it so, I quite frankly couldn't care less. You all can watch a million hockey games a week but the NFL 3 or 4 times a week is too much? Doesn't make sense to me. What are we gonna do as NFL fans? Strike against buying Merchandise so that they only put it on on Sundays? No, give me all the football you want. 

Makes no sense to me, either.  If you don't want to watch a Thursday night game, then don't.  

2 minutes ago, section122 said:

Just to bust your balls a bit... It is funny you are posting this on May 13th during the deadest period in the NFL calendar on a team fan board.  We are the reason it is 24/7 365.  We are the degenerates they are catering to lol.

absolutely.  I like talking about it and baseball anytime.  My point was just I don't need the league constantly needing all the attention.  Just to make a counter point here, I don't think it is because of us....its because they want everyone to be like us and just obsess over the NFL all the time.  The constant need for attention and marketing dollars is all about selling crap and commanding more of the dwindling tv money.  

We used to get the draft and the schedule and then life went on until camp and preseason.  Now these are events.  I mean just give us the schedule.  

14 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

To make this accurate.

I watch baseball every night and haven't watched an NHL game in over 20 years.

That's my point. Both of those sports are on every night but no one complains or b*these but the NFL tries to expand on this all we get is complaining. I think people are just used to routine. People got so used to NFL football on Sundays and Monday nights for so long that they can't fathom another day or 2 of it. To where if the MLB wanted games just one night a week you and other people would probably clamor it's not enough and want it all the time. It's just what you're used to

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

That's my point. Both of those sports are on every night but no one complains or b*these but the NFL tries to expand on this all we get is complaining. I think people are just used to routine. People got so used to NFL football on Sundays and Monday nights for so long that they can't fathom another day or 2 of it. To where if the MLB wanted games just one night a week you and other people would probably clamor it's not enough and want it all the time. It's just what you're used to

This doesn't make much sense as a response.  One of the great joys of baseball is that it is there every day and its a long season.  It always has been and nothing has changed about it except the playoff format which has pushed it out about 3 more weeks to the end.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

This doesn't make much sense as a response.  One of the great joys of baseball is that it is there every day and its a long season.  It always has been and nothing has changed about it except the playoff format which has pushed it out about 3 more weeks to the end.

It makes perfect sense. Exactly my point. It's always been there everyday forever. That's basically what I was saying. Imagine if they knocked it down to just one or 2 days a week. You would probably want it the same amount you're getting it now. It's just always been routine. If the NFL had always been on 3 or 4 days a week, there probably would be no complaining about it. It's like having sex with your wife once a week and your wife starts to want it 3 or 4 times a week and you complaining enough is enough and you're only gonna do one day a week. Take it when you can get it lol

Edited by Buffalo03

Posted (edited)

got my reply from my friend and it was "have not heard anything yet about any teams actual schedules" 

so I will update if he hears anything

Edited by MikePJ76

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

this is probably a nonsense twitter account...but anyway.  I have a friend that works for a team.  I am going to reach out and see if he knows any of the Bills schedule today.  EDIT I just reached out and will post anything if I get any info.

God, Commanders at Cowboys? As much us they love to supply as with games, they sure love to torture a national audience to

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

@CJ_Caggiano on Twitter. He hasn't posted any leaks yet, usually the day of he will post what he hears.

He doesn't do that anymore. He used to have someone that worked for PSE that would leak games for him but after PSE shut down, he no longer has that person to get the leaks from

6 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

Wow...that is total crap.

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Wow...that is total crap.

The Jags at Lions are two solid teams. That’s a good game for just a sitting around day.

Commanders will have a hot rod rookie QB to watch if he isn’t already snapped in half by Thanksgiving.

The Titans against anyone is complete crap, i agree. 

11 hours ago, boyst said:

the 25th for christmas then travel 4 days later playing Seattle?

Well yes, that's odd too, but people mentioned that so I was looking for something else that might point towards it not being official