Your favorite moment / game of the old core of players

Now that we're moving onto a new era of bills and core players seeing some turnover,what was your fav moment of the last 4 years?

For me it was destroying NE in the playoffs and the Micah Hyde pick in the almost end zone - listen to the Patriots radio broadcast for that game of you ever find it if you want a laugh.

Maybe we didn't win a SB but demolishing them was fun! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Now that we're moving onto a new era of bills and core players seeing some turnover,what was your fav moment of the last 4 years?

For me it was destroying NE in the playoffs and the Micah Hyde pick in the almost end zone - listen to the Patriots radio broadcast for that game of you ever find it if you want a laugh.

That's what I was thinking too, honestly. 

Next would be beating Baltimore in '21 ending in the Taron Johnson 101 yard pick 6. Held them to just 3 points. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

That was our best team and best shot at a SB with that group. Still can't believe Micah came out of nowhere for that pick. Many of those players will be missed. Some not.....

• Agree 1

The Saturday night game in Denver on route to our first division title. Just absolutely smoked them. It was a "you do not deserve to be on this field with us" performance that I in my fandom had never seen from the Bills before. 

• Like (+1) 1

MNF 1991 against the Bungals.  Kelly throws a pick on all 3 of our 1st possessions.  Then turns around and cracks out 5 TD passes while getting James Lofton over 200 yards receiving. 

Also in 1991 us beating Pittsburg with Kelly tossing 6 TD passes, 4 to Beebe.

Bills-Steelers from 2022. 

The game where Gabe Davis had the 98 yard TD along with the 62 yard TD. His best regular season performance. Josh went over 400 yards passing. We smack the Steelers and their new QB Kenny Pickett 38-3. That whole game was a party in the stands.

My top-5 are as follows:

1. The first 59:47 of the Bills Chiefs Divisional Game

2. Bills Playoff destruction of NE / Josh’s best game

3. Bills / Dolphins 2019 (Micah Hyde Onside Kick)

4. Dallas Thanksgiving game

5. The Pats game after the Hamlin incident

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

MNF 1991 against the Bungals.  Kelly throws a pick on all 3 of our 1st possessions.  Then turns around and cracks out 5 TD passes while getting James Lofton over 200 yards receiving. 

Also in 1991 us beating Pittsburg with Kelly tossing 6 TD passes, 4 to Beebe.

That was not quite the generation of bills I was talking about but I miss those days too! 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

Mine was watching Davis break a DBs ankles and catch the go ahead TD with 13 seconds left in the AFCC game against KC. I was elated and stunned. I said  “I can’t believe we did it! We’re going to the Super Bowl!” and hugged my daughter. I was a true believer in this team and had confidence they could win Buffalo a championship. 

• Agree 1

The very start - when we beat Miami then watched the Bengals miracle to knock out the Ravens in 2017.  Then we get Josh a few months later.

I also liked being at Josh's first preseason throw - I swear it seemed to travel 70 yards in the air on a line.  Then his first home regular season came vs. San Diego where Vontae quit.  Hotter than heck day, and we got smoked, but you could tell Josh had "it" so I didn't mind!

Edited by MarlinTheMagician

56 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

The very start - when we beat Miami then watched the Bengals miracle to knock out the Ravens in 2017.  Then we get Josh a few months later.

I also liked being at Josh's first preseason throw - I swear it seemed to travel 70 yards in the air on a line.  Then his first home regular season came vs. San Diego where Vontae quit.  Hotter than heck day, and we got smoked, but you could tell Josh had "it" so I didn't mind!

I took my father to this game (vs the Panthers I believe) and that throw was jaw dropping - just a touch out of bounds but my lord I had never seen someone just effortlessly launch a ball that far that fast. My dad and I looked at each other like “how is that even possible?”

We knew he was special right then and there. Also, it was the only game I’ve gotten to take him to, and he likely won’t be able to go to a regular season game. That game/night was very special to me for a lot of reasons.

Might need to update my top-5 

Didn't have Josh, but beating the Falcons early in the 2017 season was a turnaround as it relates to how I viewed the team. Players were buying into McDermott and the additions of Trey, Poyer & Hyde were so crucial in that early success.