If you’re upset about the WR room - BLAME DIGGS

Then you do what it takes to move up and grab at least one of the top 4 if not top 3. This was the time to sell out and get into the top 10. We have cap space next season and could used free agency and not have a 1st rounder. Heck we didn’t use a first this year so what is the difference? 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

Who said it had to be a fourth round rookie.  Bills could have easily had both Ladd and a Mitchell 

Smoke on that one Roc....but you seem to be content for the 2024 rebuild...it didn't have to be that way.

2 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Oh I know Beane should have traded the next 4 first round picks to the Vikings to get Jefferson lol. Some of you people are beyond ridiculous with the whining about not having a top 5 receiver. 

Who cares? You think Ladd and Mitchell are top 10 receivers? We drafted Coleman. How do you even know he’s not going to grow into his role. The whining is out of control. 

Now who is being ridiculous. Says the person making outlandish claims to substantiate a fake narrative. Oh I get it you just don’t like it when people have a different opinion than you, then you try to discredit them by making them appear unreasonable.  Genius. 

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

How about I blame the GM/coach. That is the only in the league to not draft a wr in the 1st 3 rounds in 5 years?  They will go down in history and discussed decades later as "Mcdefense" and a failure for having the most talented qb buffalo has ever had and never even sniffed a SB

Dam some of you need to open your eyes. I had to sit through the drought years, saying they didn’t sniff a SB while being on the doorstep every year is some strange behavior. Only 1 team wins it all every year and it also takes a bit of luck and bounces going your way. Every team has misses in the draft including KC. It’s unfortunate the Bills didn’t get it done and that group of players and window is closed but we will have an act 2 and possibly an act 3. And if you are hating on Shakir who showed me a lot of promise last year and outplayed both Diggs and Davis then we aren’t going to be able to have a conversation. 

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Diggs wanted to win and he saw everyone else was just happy with hanging afc east banners. Most of you are going to love this team no matter what and that's your prerogative but he has no ties here and only has a few years left in his career and he wanted to win at least once and he didn't think he could do it here so best of luck to him. I hope he finds what he's looking for

He’s a garbage sneaky POS

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Then you do what it takes to move up and grab at least one of the top 4 if not top 3. This was the time to sell out and get into the top 10. We have cap space next season and could used free agency and not have a 1st rounder. Heck we didn’t use a first this year so what is the difference? 

No it wasn’t they have too many holes to fill but they will still compete. Who says they don’t get a true #1 next year either through the draft or free agency. They had to move on this year. 

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Dam some of you need to open your eyes. I had to sit through the drought years, saying they didn’t sniff a SB while being on the doorstep every year is some strange behavior. Only 1 team wins it all every year and it also takes a bit of luck and bounces going your way. Every team has misses in the draft including KC. It’s unfortunate the Bills didn’t get it done and that group of players and window is closed but we will have an act 2 and possibly an act 3. And if you are hating on Shakir who showed me a lot of promise last year and outplayed both Diggs and Davis then we aren’t going to be able to have a conversation. 

So divisional round exits are now Superbowls?  Wow you really did give up in the 90s

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Rocbillsfan1 said:

No it wasn’t they have too many holes to fill but they will still compete. Who says they don’t get a true #1 next year either through the draft or free agency. They had to move on this year. 

What holes? backup DT, C, Safety, nothing you need to spend premium assets on

I agree Diggs destroyed any chemistry this offense had with each other. Now there's talks Josh wanted Coleman and Kincaid wanted Bishop, that's going to up the chemistry this team will ever have had than with Diva Diggs

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Smoke on that one Roc....but you seem to be content for the 2024 rebuild...it didn't have to be that way.

I’m sorry what other way was there? Giving up a ton a draft picks for a rookie? Who says the teams that picked the top 3 WRs even wanted to trade down? You are the people making up these ridiculous unrealistic situations that aren’t based in reality. 

• Agree 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

It's a cut throat business. They cut players all the time. Why get mad at a player for essentially cutting the team?

I’m not mad at him, I wouldn’t wanna play for McDermott either, but he is what he is, a greasy, grimy , quitting lil bi*ch who uses social media and family members to do his dirty work.

Ill be rooting for bad outcomes all year for that POS.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

I'm not upset. I'm excited for guys like Shakir and Samuel to step up. And Coleman to come in and grow playing with Allen.

There will be some growing pains, but I really like Shakir and Samuel. And Coleman is an upgrade over Davis, in my opinion. We don't have a superstar receiver, which means Allen will deliver the ball wherever he sees fit without having to worry about a Diva.

We don't have to throw screens to Diggs anymore. Samuel should be way better suited for that.

Oh, and Kincaid is easily positioned now as the #1 weapon. He should have a monster year and take his place as an elite TE in the NFL. I'm excited.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

23 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Yea Josh was on board because Diggs is selfish ####### 

Even if they drafted a 4th round rookie how does that make up for losing diggs? It doesn’t. We will figure it out by committee and running the ball this year. 

Why does it have to be a 4th round rookie? They let KC and a few other SB competitor teams have a choice first only to move up to the 3rd. Then decided to stay put and get a backup DT

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You can blame diggs for a lot of things but roster construction is not one of them

First thing I’d blame him for is not catching passes in critical situations. You know his job that he’s paid a ton a money to do. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

No it wasn’t.  

Too many guys aged out and holes need filling.  

That cost would have been too steep with what we’re doing.

Now, next year you might be able to make that argument especially if the following happens:

1. Rousseau breaks out

2. Elam breaks out

3. Bishop is a hit - Rapp and Edwards are good 

4. Milano back to old self

5. No issues or setbacks at Oline