Rd 6, Pick 219: CB Daequan Hardy, Penn State

12 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

I'm surprised they didn't go Devonshire here. They met with him multiple times, and he's a Pitt CB.

I think they met with him TOO Many times.   Like 4.    Made me think they kept needing a little more convincing, and didn't get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• SDS changed the title to Rd 6, Pick 219: CB Daequan Hardy, Penn State
Just now, stinky finger said:

Could have gotten him a bit later. 

We had a pick 2 picks later. Maybe.

Seriously, unless you’re being a wiseguy,  do you think you know db talent better than Beane and McDermott?

Edited by Beast

1 minute ago, Beast said:

We had a pick 2 picks later. Maybe.

Seriously, unless you’re being a wiseguy,  do you think you know db talent better than Beane and McDermott?

Sarcasm my good man.......sarcasm.:beer:

Got it. LoL

You never know with ghe way some are like here.

• Like (+1) 1

I posted this in the live thread, but just to remind people:

- Christian Benford in the 6th round (185th overall)

- Dane Jackson in the 7th round (239th overall)

Daequan Hardy could definitely see some playing time regardless of where he was drafted. My sources tell me he's already surpassed Kaiir Elam on the depth chart 😉

• Haha (+1) 5

Could have gotten him a bit later. 

Not so sure....one of the ESPN pundits (Matt Miller?) had him at 166 on his board. Said he  was one of his favourite CB's in the entire class

But the most glowing praise came from Louis Riddick:

"If you are Buffalo and you're Sean McD and you're picking in the 6th round and you get Hardy - you've hit the jackpot!!"

"Against Ohio state - and you know how good their WR's are - they couldn't get rid of him. Great measurables, a real alfa, super competetive, super instinctive, plays bigger than his size, and - super fast..."

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Not so sure....one of the ESPN pundits (Matt Miller?) had him at 166 on his board. Said he  was one of his favourite CB's in the entire class

But the most glowing praise came from Louis Riddick:

"If you are Buffalo and you're Sean McD and you're picking in the 6th round and you get Hardy - you've hit the jackpot!!"

"Against Ohio state - and you know how good their WR's are - they couldn't get rid of him. Great measurables, a real alfa, super competetive, super instinctive, plays bigger than his size, and - super fast..."

I was being sarcastic buddy boy. But thanks for the response. I hadn't heard the rather glowing praise. Could be a steal for sure!