Rd 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger

7 minutes ago, Brand J said:

I’m reading “Van Pran-Granger!” as “down goes Frazier!” Anyone else? 

Well played 😂

Well played 😂

Well played 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll admit I started to get nervous after the Davis pick. Like, no way we're going into this season with McGovern+Edwards combo as our only viable option. As long as VPG can start our line makes sense again. 

Also, we need maulers so we can run the ball a lot because we don't have any receivers. 

29 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Sounds like the only downside is that he's a pure center, no versatility at all. But in the 5th round that's fine. I won't be shocked if he wins the starting job and McGovern kicks back to LG. He is not a raw player, has a lot of experience and plays a position that is pretty easy to transition to in the NFL.

Mel was saying the reason he fell is cause he’s got shorter arms then what they traditionally look for on IOL but hey I’ll take it his tape is nasty. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Mel was saying the reason he fell is cause he’s got shorter arms then what they traditionally look for on IOL but hey I’ll take it his tape is nasty. 

if he was good enough to be 1st Team All American in the SEC and start 44 games for one of the best teams in the nation…

win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

• SDS changed the title to Round 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger
2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Shakir also fell due to short arms. Our college personnel department tracks short arms. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1