Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Penn State Site's Video Scout on Daequan Hardy. See link. Excellent watch. Penn State/Buffalo Bills fans who overlap on the fandom venn diagram know they do good work. Not just highlight homerism

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Bills getting a lot of guys matching up pretty closely with ESPN's pre-draft overall rankings.

1. Keon Coleman:         OVR Rank - #37 (taken #33)

2. Cole Bishop:             OVR Rank - #54 (taken #60)

3. DeWayne Carter:     OVR Rank - #94 (taken #95)

4. Ray Davis:                OVR Rank - #129 (taken 128)

5. Sedrick VPG:            OVR Rank - #105 (taken #141) - great value

6. Edefuan Ulofoshio:  OVR Rank - #116 (taken #160) - great value

7. Javon Solomon:       OVR Rank - #158 (taken #168)

8. Tylan Grable:           OVR Rank - #180 (taken #204)

9. Daequan Hardy:      OVR Rank - #249 (taken #219)

10. Travis Clayton:      No Info

See now we have our Answer!  He bought the ESPN Guide and went by best available on their list!  🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Clayton has never played a single down of organized football at any level.  Heavens.  Watch his work out though, OMG!  Line THAT dude up at WR, no one will cover him!

Post it plz 

Just now, ScorpionZero said:

Maybe he could play x , he ran a4.76 40 at 308.

He's got a friggin 85" wingspan and 35" arms. 1.68 10-yard split. Mutant athlete.

That said, the draft is over unless Beane ships a 2025 5th for Mr Irrelevant. As far as drafts go, this has been one of them. Now after all the pain and disappointment and moments of bargaining and acceptance I'm off to freshen up. Ciao.

delicious-puke.gif 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Haha - that was my thought too. 

When a random International player that was there walked out, I lol'ed.

Haha me too. If they go to the podium this late its either a QB or someone with name recognition and I'm like okay what QB's and name recognition guys were left and I was like there are no QB's so I was like it has to be Rice's kid then that happened and I laughed.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Clayton has never played a single down of organized football at any level.  Heavens.  Watch his work out though, OMG!  Line THAT dude up at WR, no one will cover him!

I wonder if he might convert to TE. Dude is huge and can run. Rather than beef him up and teach him to block (which rugby doesn't do) drop 15 pounds off him, get him even faster, and have a tank of a TE. He's used to running with the ball.

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

See now we have our Answer!  He bought the ESPN Guide and went by best available on their list!  🤣

Believe it or not Clayton was OG35 in the Beast List... well behind Keaton Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nitwit248 said:

Penn State Site's Video Scout on Daequan Hardy. See link. Excellent watch. Penn State/Buffalo Bills fans who overlap on the fandom venn diagram know they do good work. Not just highlight homerism

Wow, pretty damn impressive. We have our slot CB backup on the roster now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

That international guy struck gold.  he is going to be on the bills for years.  The league gives teams that take these guys an exemption on their roster....so 3 years from now he could still be developing and just taking snaps in the pre season essentially.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Legette at 32 and a trade up in Round 2 for Coleman would have made this draft a lot better

Implying that this would even be possible, not to mention ignoring the other picks that it eliminates.