Troy Franklin itch anyone...

Craig Oi

2 minutes ago, McBean said:

This times 100.

For the first time ever, I’m starting to get pissed off at Josh. When the heck does he grow the stones to call McClap out on this BS?

Just ridiculous.

I hear it can be beneficial for people to sometimes go outside and get fresh air.

🤷‍♂️

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, McBean said:

This times 100.

For the first time ever, I’m starting to get pissed off at Josh. When the heck does he grow the stones to call McClap out on this BS?

Just ridiculous.

It’s funny because of your screen name. lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 WR's have gone off the board and he's still available as we enter Day 3.

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxjELuuXoO_GJMPSrqpCSJdfJRIAL64mpp

In all seriousness, I didn't expect him to fall this far. I had him as a Late 2nd Round - Early 3rd Round prospect. But it's clear there's a MAJOR disconnect between the rampant overhype he had on this board all offseason and how he's actually viewed in league circles.

20 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Exactly. Unfortunately it looks like we went defense.....  again. That makes 2 out of our top 3 picks being defense . This is the definition of insanity. 

Sean McDermott is a stupid man. And he's got Beane clearly wrapped around his finger.  

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Sean McDermott is a stupid man. And he's got Beane clearly wrapped around his finger.  

How often is josh allen the reason we fail in the playoffs?? Maybe stronger defense is key as they are the ones letting us down there..cheifs won the SB with 15th ranked offense and 2nd ranked defense..only QB that showed up those playoffs against them was Allen.  I wanted Franklin but I trust him to do his thing no matter who is there more then who's one defense 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, McBean said:

This times 100.

Just ridiculous.

Yeah it's officially time for Josh to get in McDermott's face. His ridiculous obsession with defense, at the expense of neglecting his best player the weapons he deserves, MUST end. It's now become Mike Trout comical.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

How often is josh allen the reason we fail in the playoffs?? Maybe stronger defense is key as they are the ones letting us down there..cheifs won the SB with 15th ranked offense and 2nd ranked defense..only QB that showed up those playoffs against them was Allen.  I wanted Franklin but I trust him to do his thing no matter who is there more then who's one defense 

That point goes both ways. The other argument is we have continued to throw defensive pick after defensive pick and FA after FA and we still can’t stop teams when it matters. 

I have a hint for you. It’s not a lack of talent in the defense. It’s between the ears of our idiot head coach 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Very possible 

You guys should start a "Bad Takes" festival and sell tickets for $2 a pop. 

Round these parts, you might make book enough for a Tall Flat White at Starbucks.  Better go for the decaff espresso.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mrags said:

That point goes both ways. The other argument is we have continued to throw defensive pick after defensive pick and FA after FA and we still can’t stop teams when it matters. 

I have a hint for you. It’s not a lack of talent in the defense. It’s between the ears of our idiot head coach 

It's easy to simplify things to the coach that changed the culture of a team that failed for 2 decades to do anything and took tyrod taylor to the playoffs his first year.   Our defense has been tops in the league every year he's been here.  Even good this year with all we lost.  People trashed the Bernard pick(me included) and you would ignore how that panned out and focus on what hasnt worked.  I live in NC..I'm not a panther fan but remember watching them that SB year with him and hated his bend don't break defensive at the end of games. He let teams back into games late frequently and for thay reason. I expected that behavior when he came here but he changed..and I liked it, but got too aggressive at times too including this year...i feel like he's trying to solve the problem but doesn't live in the rigid box  most people do these days and is pulling out all the stops and I'll go down with him to the end for that..just my opinion though 

21 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes, he's clearly unintelligent for not listening to the desires of a poster on a message board. You got it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, McBean said:

This times 100.

Just ridiculous.

You want the QB to call out the coach and front office? You realize no professional athlete does this, right?

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah it's officially time for Josh to get in McDermott's face. His ridiculous obsession with defense, at the expense of neglecting his best player the weapons he deserves, MUST end. It's now become Mike Trout comical.

I think it’s time to take a breather from the forum my man 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, McBean said:

This times 100.

Just ridiculous.

this could possibly be one of the worst things ever written on this message board. Congrats.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

It's easy to simplify things to the coach that changed the culture of a team that failed for 2 decades to do anything and took tyrod taylor to the playoffs his first year.   Our defense has been tops in the league every year he's been here.  Even good this year with all we lost.  People trashed the Bernard pick(me included) and you would ignore how that panned out and focus on what hasnt worked.  I live in NC..I'm not a panther fan but remember watching them that SB year with him and hated his bend don't break defensive at the end of games. He let teams back into games late frequently and for thay reason. I expected that behavior when he came here but he changed..and I liked it, but got too aggressive at times too including this year...i feel like he's trying to solve the problem but doesn't live in the rigid box  most people do these days and is pulling out all the stops and I'll go down with him to the end for that..just my opinion though 

Omg he absolutely has a bend but don’t break defense in important games and in the playoffs at the end of games. That’s 13 seconds to a T. He’s done it multiple other games as well. He did it firing the season this year (can’t remember the game) and then did it again against the chiefs in the playoffs this year. He continues to make the same mistakes coaching. Doesn’t learn from his mistakes. It’s absolutely frustrating.