Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Who says Beane is done, in terms of a vet at WR?

You never know.

God I hope he does. Because getting only Keon Coleman in arguably one of the best wr draft in years and was our number one need in the off-season after letting go of our 1a and 1b starting receivers, feels like front office malfeasance.  Coleman better be as good as they think he is.

3 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I don’t believe I commented about XWs potential or lack thereof 

True. I was thinking more of fans in general assuming the best for an opponents pick while assuming the worst for the Bills pick. Probably shouldn't have have quoted your comment

6 hours ago, Johnny Bravo said:

We have the second most wins in the NFL over the past 4 years.  How do we keep doing that with such terrible players picked by such an awful GM and coached by such a incompetent head coach?

I’ve been reading this forum for 20 years and never post, but I felt compelled to ask.

Josh Allen.  

46 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

God I hope he does. Because getting only Keon Coleman in arguably one of the best wr draft in years and was our number one need in the off-season after letting go of our 1a and 1b starting receivers, feels like front office malfeasance.  Coleman better be as good as they think he is.

Curtis Samuel did still sign here right?

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Curtis Samuel did still sign here right?

It seems like a tough ask to expect Samuel’s and a kid with 5-100 yd games in four years to equal that production.  But technically you are correct. I don’t feel encouraged by that. It appears the front office and many others are though.  Hope you are correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Bizarre. I bet he can't wait to pick Justin Shorter's brain and learn all that he can from him

Maybe Hamler has juice left.  Hurt and never able to create a role in Denver.  At this point does a wr drafted in rd 6 beat out Hamler, Isabella or Shorter?  Assume the pecking order is Samuel, Shakir, Coleman, Hollins than those 3.  

1 hour ago, st pete gogolak said:

Here’s something that I don’t understand. He doesn’t get separation but he has all these great times in the gauntlet.  Separation doesn’t mean you run a fast 40.  So what gives? Lack of quickness? Can “separation” be taught?

If he has the physical tools he can get better at technique and I'd think learn ways to create more separation, also not for nothing but the QB also has something to do with separation, if you're throwing late or off target that can eat up space.

3 hours ago, <bills4life> said:

1a and 1b??? 🤣😂 so now Gabe Davis is a 1b?

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah this guy is hilarious, also good tips on when to buy winter coats.

He’s leaving with the cookies. I TOLD YOU he was another Kelvin Benjamin!  😂