Josh works out tomorrow

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I think these people wanted Allen to hold passing drills at his house in March with the WR's including Diggs & Davis. 

Don't forget Harty and Sherfield maybe have Hyde and Poyer help out in coverage, I'd include Tre if he'd recovered enough.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you here?  To just troll or are you that dumb?

This is the guy who changed his screen name to WRONG JOSH when he was drafted. What’s that about a leopard changing its spots?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Eh in just over a week he might have 2 rookie WRs he needs to plan to invite, scheduling a time where all these guys can meet up can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

It’s a new group of receivers this year so hopefully what you said happens.

Agreed about logistics. With people living in different parts of the country in the offseason it takes effort to meet up and train. That’s why those QBs that do that routinely shows a higher level of dedication. 

26 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm dumb for pointing out that Mahomes is working out every day? Yes I guess I'm the problem

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The hatred of Josh has got to levels I didn't expect from Bills fans. Maybe Diggs low level re-tweet about us was correct.

That's just a handful of people on here. It's all for the same reason, which can be found in this revealing thread from the past:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I remember being mad at the Bills for allowing the Jets to get Darnold. 

I was too. I was absolutely sure that Sam Darnold was a can't-miss prospect and that Josh Allen would bust. I screamed at the TV and all that, but I thankfully didn't leave a post for posterity. I called my dad and his attitude was that he's our guy now so lets see where it leads us. Always wise advice for situations over which you have no control. 

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I think the answer to your either or question is "Yes"

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

The hatred of Josh has got to levels I didn't expect from Bills fans  trolls on TBD. Maybe Diggs low level re-tweet about us was correct.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Low Positive said:

That's just a handful of people on here. It's all for the same reason, which can be found in this revealing thread from the past:

Just reading the first 3 pages was revealing. Even some respected posters were sure he was a bad pick. Just wow!

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm dumb for pointing out that Mahomes is working out every day? Yes I guess I'm the problem

It's really a timing thing. It's not that what you said was right or wrong, it's more about you standing alone and saying it. Wait until after a loss perhaps. 

22 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Mahomes has already been working out for 2 months and posting it online. Meanwhile Josh...

My aunt don’t take vacation because spending to much time with her husband is worse then going to work. My guess is Pats situation is similar

• Haha (+1) 1