Safety Julian Blackmon visiting Bills

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

He’s required to sit through a 90 minute presentation (which includes a PowerPoint) before he can leave. 

To find out he can only use his timeshare on February 29th

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Good stuff here:

https://www.cover1.net/safety-julian-blackmon-visiting-bills/

Also interesting note, Blackmon was drafted for Matt Eberflus’ defense in Indy. His concepts are very similar to ours, that’s why Chicago went after Tremaine Edmunds. When you watxh the video on Cover 1, Blackmon looks like a cross between Hyde and Poyer. I think he’s a great fit and my optimistic gut says it happens. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Good stuff here:

https://www.cover1.net/safety-julian-blackmon-visiting-bills/

Also interesting note, Blackmon was drafted for Matt Eberflus’ defense in Indy. His concepts are very similar to ours, that’s why Chicago went after Tremaine Edmunds. When you watxh the video on Cover 1, Blackmon looks like a cross between Hyde and Poyer. I think he’s a great fit and my optimistic gut says it happens. 

Then hurry up and make it happen!!!  

The more time time passes, I feel….

Couple Love GIF by Jayde

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Couple Love GIF by Jayde

Man I try to will things to happen, but I must have done some bad things in my previous life. Got no luck! 

My positive spin is that there is a bunch of medical verbiage that needs to be in the thing. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Couple Love GIF by Jayde

As I pointed out, no one visiting has signed so far.  Samuel etc. Just signed, no in person visits.   The DT we had in signed with someone soon after visiting with us.

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

As I pointed out, no one visiting has signed so far.  Samuel etc. Just signed, no in person visits.   The DT we had in signed with someone soon after visiting with us.

It’s a good and fair point. My only counter to that is that we have no idea if any of those guys visited and it just wasn’t reported. So who knows 🤷‍♂️

Anyone have anything solid on this? Are we waiting for him to clear medical before they sign him? Are we at that point or is this a fantasy? Certainly we have to have some concrete evidence anything????

7 minutes ago, 26TrapDraw said:

Anyone have anything solid on this? Are we waiting for him to clear medical before they sign him? Are we at that point or is this a fantasy? Certainly we have to have some concrete evidence anything????

Usually if they leave it’s not a good thing. 

• Agree 1

They need to crap or get off the pot. Print some money and pay in signing bonuses but for Pete's sake do something.

Glad they signed Rapp. Lewis is just a special teamer and break glass Safety. Hamlin, who knows. We need to sign 2 like today.

Edited by nosejob

49 minutes ago, nosejob said:

They need to crap or get off the pot. Print some money and pay in signing bonuses but for Pete's sake do something.

Glad they signed Rapp. Lewis is just a special teamer and break glass Safety. Hamlin, who knows. We need to sign 2 like today.

Its called draft and develop them. 

1 hour ago, BeastMode54 said:

could this be a situation where we won't have the $ until after June 1st, but an agreement is reached and he won't sign until after then?

he's young enough he doesn't have to wait

2 hours ago, boyst said:

does he want that much money that we haven't signed him yet?

I guess so. Or he wouldn't agree to a physical or didn't pass ours?

I will say if you look at sportrac, We are already 10 million over next years cap.

Draft a safety round 4 and start him.