Predictions for today

JMM

Well, got a depth WR so far. 

I think the Bills have several close to or at vet minimum deals sent out. Players/agents will wait to see if anything else comes up before 4. Later today I see a few value signings. Maybe Jordan Whitehead at Safety. CEH for a RB. Perhaps even a cheap EDGE guy. Nothing big or splashy.

• Agree 1

Transitioning myself from the hope we do something unexpected to a general feeling of ok, fine, whatever. 

Nothing that I will disagree with.  I'm fine with Morrow as vet LB depth, fine with Hollins as vet WR depth.  Probably more deals like this coming down the pipe. 

Pinning our off-season on Beane needing to build the WR room through the draft.. and every GM knowing he needs to do that.. well, sounds like another Josh Allen Save Us type of year.  Borderline playoff roster turned into a contender because of the QB.  Same as it's been. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, uticaclub said:

I think Mike Hunt or Ben Dover would be better values

I like Mike's brother Phillip Michael a little more. Former basketball player, always went strong to the hole

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Do we really need so many Tight Ends?

What if next year they hope to be a wide receiver? 

if so, we sign Bruce Koskeyoski from San Francisco University 

Edited by JDubya76
  • Haha (+1) 1